TMNT 2012 Raphael x Reader: Books and Envy

You were reading a book, minding your own business. But then Raph came along and placed his three-fingered hand over the book, pushing it down. He looked annoyed. Then again, when wasn't he? "When are ya gonna stop with that book? You've been reading that thing for HOURS!!" "What are you talking about? It's only..." "7 o'clock." He finished.

Annoyed, you placed your bookmark inside and closed the book. You then looked back at Raph. "Alright. You've got my attention. What did you want?" He rolled his eyes. But he remained silent. "Raph?" He kept his gaze down, but you could've sworn you saw a slight blush on his cheeks.

"RAPHAEL!!!" "WHAT!?" "What. Do. You. Want?" "I..." He sighed. "Maybe I just wanted you to TALK to us instead of stuffing your face into that book!" "Well, DONNIE was the one to even GIVE me this book! So if you wanna yell at someone for me reading, then go to HIM!!" He froze.

"Donnie? Donnie gave you that?" He said, pointing at the book next to you. "YES." "Since WHEN did he and you start geeking out over books?!" "RAPHAEL! WHERE is this coming from?!!!" Once again, he went silent. "Raph, if you don't tell me why you are so salty over me reading... THEN I guess you won't have a problem with me taking all of your comic books!" You said teasingly, getting up to go to his room.

"FINE." He said as he grabbed your hand. "I... I just wanted..." He mumbled. "What?" "I just wanted you to..." More mumbling. "Raph, you are the loudest turtle in the world, so why are you..." "I JUST WANTED YOU TO SPEND TIME WITH ME!!" He yelled. He immediately regretted it, so he quickly covered his mouth, as if that would undo it.

You stared at him, dumbfounded for a moment. He feared the worst. You picked up your book and hit him over the head with it. "Ow! Ow! Ow! Why are you HITTING me?" "Because, you could've just SAID so! Instead of pulling this whole pouty face routine!!" You then lightly tossed the book to the side, on the couch.

"Next time, just say you wanna hangout." Raph sighed and looked at you with a softer expression.

"Alright. Deal."

The END!