When He Proposes: Leo

Buckle up everyone, cause this is about to get romantic as FRICK! XD

You were walking down to the lair, expecting to be greeted by one of Mikey's 'Turtle Hugs.' But it never came. You frowned in confusion and began walking into the lobby. It was empty. "Leo? You here?" You called out to your boyfriend, when suddenly, the dojo door opened. Expecting to see Leo, you turned around. Only to be greeted by Sensei. "Oh, hi sensei!" "Hello my child. Are you looking for Leonardo?" "Uh, actually I am. But I didn't think anyone was here. Where is everybody?" Sensei chuckled to himself and walked past you, his back facing you as he spoke. "I believe that Leonardo has something he wishes to tell you. He is in his room." Before you could question him further, he disappeared into his own room.

You walked over to Leo's room and knocked gently. "Leo? Sweetheart? Are you in there?" At first, you heard no response, but right when you were about to knock again, Leo cracked the door open just barely enough for you to see him. "Hey Y/n.." "Hi Leo. Are you okay?" You asked, and he chuckled to himself. He stepped out of his room and closed the door behind him so you couldn't see inside. "This is why I love you," He said as he grabbed both of your hands. "I'd fight through any and all samurai's just to see you once." Your face bursted into flames, and you glared at him. "Leo, what the heck is going on?! It's not like you to talk like this! What's wrong with you? Are you sick?!" You then felt his forehead and he chuckled. He took your hand off his forehead and lead you inside his room.

Inside, were rose petals all over the room and floor. Romantic music was playing from his T-Phone. To top it all off, he stepped in front of you and knelt down. "L-leo, what are you doing?!" You said as tears pricked at the corners of your eyes. "Y/n, L/n... I knew from the first moment I laid eyes on you, that you'd be special to me. And I was right. When we first kissed, I knew you were the one for me, and for so long... I've been wanting to ask you four words. Will you marry me?" Tears poured down your face as you sobbed. "Yes! Yes! A thousand times yes!" He stood up and gave you a tender kiss. You wrapped your arms around his neck and he put his hands around your waist. Tears of joy poured down both of your faces as you were officially engaged. You knew some would call you crazy for falling in love with a mutant turtle, but for all you cared, they could screw themselves. You loved this turtle with your entire soul and you would gladly take any bullet or blade for him, any day, all day. You just prayed to God that this wasn't a dream. Thankfully, it wasn't. ;)

The END!