2016 Leo x Reader: First Meeting

You were going back to your apartment after a long day at work. You were a swimming teacher that helped teach little kids how to swim. You were always a very active kid, and it was still like that today. You were on the dance team in high school, and took martial art and swimming classes during summer vacation. You just recently graduated from high school and were now going to college to become a musician.

Anyway, you were walking back to your apartment, when you started hearing strange noises behind you. You looked behind you, and saw several shadows walking towards you. From the way they were moving, they reminded you of a lion closing in on it's prey. They were moving with a purpose. You smirked and yelled out. "You idiots wanna piece of this?! Try something! I dare ya!" Then, they stopped walking. They were a small distance away, but you could see their tattoos from a mile away. Their purple tattoos shimmered in the light from the moon above. Purple dragons. You never really had an encounter with them, but you knew more than enough that they were nothing more than crooks.

The apparent leader stepped forward and grabbed a crowbar from his back. "Come on sweetie. Give us your purse, and we'll leave ya be." You laughed. "Like I'd believe that! You do NOT wanna fight me. Don't think I'd be afraid to hit some petty women.." You said with a distinct smirk. Their faces turned into rage and they dashed towards you. You dodged their attacks and grabbed a rusty pipe from a pile of garbage. You slammed the pipe into one of the thugs heads and kicked another in the gut. You were about to hit the third guy with the pipe, but he caught it before it landed. The two you hit got back up and pulled your arms behind you and you screamed out in pain.

~Leo's P.O.V~

I went out on a patrol on my own since Mikey was sick, and Donnie had to take care of him, while Raph was busy pouting about our fight today. I hopped from roof to roof, when I suddenly heard a woman scream. I already had a gut feeling about who was out and about. I hurried over to the scream and looked down. A girl around my age was being pulled between the purple dragons. "Come on girly, give us your money, and we'll let ya go." Hun said. I felt the anger boil up quickly. "Over my dead body!!" She yelled out. Hun chuckled and said, "If you say so." Not wasting anymore time, I hopped down behind him and he turned around. "Back off Hun." At first, he was scared, but that quickly changed to smug. "Oh yeah? Just what are ya gonna do to MAKE ME dick!" Without missing a beat, I punched him in the face. His friends shoved the girl into a trashcan nearby, and charged at me. I landed a few blows to Hun and one of his goons, when the girl grabbed a pipe and slammed it into the third guys leg. He screamed out and she charged towards the other two. Once we beat them down, they ran away and down the street.

I looked at the girl, knowing she was gonna scream. Knowing she was gonna call me a freak. But instead, she smiled and held her hand out to me. "Thanks for the assist. Ya saved my ass back their." I looked down at her small and petite hand. I hesitated a little, but shook her hand lightly. "it's no problem Ma'am. It's what we do." "We? Are ya telling me there's more of ya?" She said with a light laugh. I felt my cheeks flush a little when I heard her laugh. It sounded so... beautiful. I smiled and chuckled a little. "Yes. Are you hurt at all?" "nah, it's nothing I couldn't handle. Where'd you learn ninjutsu?" I was a tiny bit surprised she knew I was a ninja. Most call it karate, even when it's not. "My father taught us when we were kids. How about you?" She pushed her hair to the side and smiled. "When I was a kid, I always thought martial arts were cool. So I figured I'd learn. Especially since this is New York." "You're not wrong." I said with a smile. He eyes suddenly lit up and she grabbed her purse from the floor. She dug through it and grabbed a flash card on it. "Do you have a phone?" I nodded, and she scribbled down her name and phone number on the card. She then hands it to me, and leans up to my face. I tried to back up, but she grabbed my belt and leaned me forward. She kissed me on the cheek for a few seconds, before she pulled away. "Thanks again dude. Text me!" She then ran off and back home. 

~Later~

When you got home, you smiled fondly at the events of today. You didn't know if you were going crazy,  but if you were, it sure as hell felt right. You knew that tomorrow, you were gonna be waiting for this turtles text.

To be continued...