When He Proposes: Mikey

I'm back in action with this series, and I'm ready for Mikey to propose! Let's get started!!

You were walking down to the lair to see your boyfriend, Mikey. You and him have been together since your freshman year of highschool. Here you are, a senior, dating the most adorable turtle boyfriend a girl could ask for. He said that he had some sort of surprise for you, and so you just HAD to come over. You walked into the entrance to the lair, and heard clattering in the kitchen. Confused, you had walked over to the kitchen and saw Mikey going ham on making... something. "Uhhhh... Mikey?" Upon hearing your voice, Mikey jumped and hid the dish behind his back before you could get a good look at it. "H-hey Y/n! Th-the surprise isn't ready yet! C-can you wait in the living room?"

You laid on the couch, watching TV and being bored out of your mind. Eventually, it was time for you to go home. Sadden by this fact, you decided to say goodbye to Mikey. You got and headed to the kitchen and spoke, "Hey Mikey? I gotta go. Is the surprise ready yet?" Mikey turned around, and hid the surprise around his back once more. "N-no... I'm sorry dudette. I promise it'll be ready by tomorrow." You smiled and giggled. "Okay, can I at least get a kiss goodbye?" His eyes lit up and he smiled that adorable smile that made you puddy in his hands. "Sure! Just close your eyes. I don't wantcha to see anything!" You obeyed and closed your eyes. You heard some shuffling around before you felt Mikey's lips against yours. Just as soon you were getting into the kiss, he pulled away. "Bye dudette! See ya tomorrow!" "See ya!" You cheered before running off to home.

You were tossing and turning in your sleep as your mind kept wandering back to what in the name of God Mikey was likely planning. Just the thought made you nervous in a strange way. This WAS Mikey afterall... it could be anything! It could be the craziest thing in the world... but, a part of you knew that despite it being random, he'd make it with from all the love he has for you. When you finally fell asleep, you had heard tapping on your window. You opened your eyes, and saw a dark figure outside your window. You crawled out of bed and grabbed a nearby pocket knife just in case, and went to the window. When you opened it, you were met with baby blue eyes. Those eyes could only belong to one person. Mikey.

"Hey dudette!" Mikey said as he hopped into your room. Hat you noticed was that he was holding a box in his hands. You gave him a confused look and he chuckled. "This is why I came here so early. Can you come with me?" He said. Despite your mind telling you not to, you obeyed. Besides, Mikey wouldn't let anything happen to you. You got changed and then went up to the rooftop with Mikey. "Okay Mikey, what's in the box." He didn't say anything, and just opened it. You gasped. Inside, was a box of pizza with a heart made out of pepperoni. You felt a smile grace your lips, but that was only just the start.

Mikey took the box from you and put it off to the side. What he did next topped the pizza by a landslide. He got down on one knee and held out a black box with a ring inside to you. "M-mikey... are.. are you?" He smiled and spoke. "Y/n, I never thought someone would love me the way you do. When I first met ya, I knew with all my heart that we were meant for each other. I was right. I love you more than pizza, more soda, more than Raph loves Spike." By this point, tears were falling down your face like a river, and you couldn't care less. Because what he said was what you had been waiting for for so long. "Will you marry me?" "Yes! Yes! I will marry you!" Remember how I said that you had the best turtle boyfriend? Make that, the best turtle husband. 

The End~! <3