2016 Raphael x Reader: You Meet Again

You were in your bedroom, on your phone. You had a pretty boring day. The bar you always performed at was closed for the night for whatever reason. So you were left to do your own thing in your apartment. As you were scrolling through social media, your text tone went off through a number you didn't know. You opened your messages and read the text.

'Hey, it's Raph. The guy u met on the roof.'

You felt a huge smile and blush grow on your face. You sat up quickly and blinked several times to see if this was a dream. You even pinched yourself. It was real. You quickly gained your composure and texted him back.

'Hey Raph!  I honestly didn't think u'd text me.'

'Come on shortie, of course I would!'

'If you say so XD WYD'

'Laying in bed. WBU?'

'SAME. I am so freaking bored...'

'U wanna meet up on the rooftop?'

'Sure. I'll order some pizza. Wat do u like?'

'1st, ur awesome. 2nd, cheese pizza.'

'1st, Ikr? 2nd, got it. Meet u up there in an hour.'

'Deal.'

You then called the pizza guy and you grabbed a couple pillows and blankets, and took them up to the rooftop. You got some plates and a couple sodas for you and Raph. You even took out your hidden Big Red stash! When the pizza came by, you took it up there and checked the time. Raph should be here any second.

"Hey shortie." You quickly spun around and saw a smirking Raphael staring down at you. "Hey there, Big Red." You then saw him blush and you chuckled. "The drink you doof." You then tossed him one and he rolled his eyes. He opened his drink and you did the same, before getting the pizza on some plates. You both talked for a bit and you quickly popped the question. "Hey Raph? Remember how you mentioned Leo? Who is he?" He rolled his eyes at the sounds of his brothers name. "He's my brother, but he sure is a pain in the shell!" You smirked. "So there are several mutant turtles around town? What are they like?"

"Leo's the oldest of us and he acts like this tough and silent leader. He's obsessed with meditating and always picks a fight with me. Donnie is my second youngest bro. He is a huge geek who wears glasses and is always inventing stuff. He even made our van! Then there's Mikey. He is a MAJOR goofball who just LOVES to pull pranks on us. He also is obsessed with video games and art." By the time he was done talking about his family, you and him smiled. "Well, at least ya got a family. It may be chaotic, but sometimes those are the best families of all." You said. "I guess you're right. Do you have any siblings?" "Nah, I wish I did though. Cause at least then my parents wouldn't constantly bug me about being a doctor.." You said as you glared at a building, almost like IT was the one to blame for it all. "Well, it could be worse, ya know." You chuckled. "Yeah, I could have YOU as a brother." You said as you looked at him with a cocky smirk. Raph gave you a look and you giggled loudly. He tried to hold it in, but he ended up laughing along with you.

"You're funny, Raph." Raph looked at you, shocked at your statement. "Wow, you're a weird girl." "1st, you should know that by looking at me. 2nd, has nobody ever called you funny before?" "The only nickname I get is Raphie. I never got called funny before." You giggled. "Raphie?! That is adorable!" Raph rolled his eyes and you smiled. You looked at the time and looked at him sadly. "I'd better head to bed, Raph. I gotta an early morning tomorrow." Raph smiled, but his green eyes shined with sadness. It was very rare for him to talk to someone, much less someone as beautiful as you. You both stood, and began cleaning up. You both were in a comfortable silence as you did so, and Raph couldn't help but look at how beautiful you looked. 

Finally, you both were done cleaning up and you were on the rooftop, saying goodbye to Raph. "I'll see you around?" Raph asked. "You can count on it." Right before he left, you smiled and leaned up, kissing his cheek. When you did so, you felt Raph's cheeks flush, and you giggled. "See ya, Raphie." You winked and ran off to your room. Raph felt his heart clench and his eyes were wide as saucers. He slowly tore himself away from his train of thought and began racing home, and the whole time, he couldn't stop the smile from gracing his lips.

To be continued...!