TMNT Scenarios: WHEN YOUR ON YOUR PERIOD! Mikey

Mikey was playing video games like he usually does, grabbed some leftover pizza to eat, did some painting in his room, etc.  However, he noticed that you hadn't come over today. It wouldn't have been that big of a deal if you and him hadn't made plans to meet up and go skateboarding throughout the sewers. This confused him, and he worried. He grabbed his phone and call you. Nothing. He just kept calling. At first it rang once or twice each time, but by the fifth time, it just went straight to voice mail. He groaned and exited his room.

He knocked on Donnie's door to the lab, which was responded by Donnie yelling out "I'm busy!" "Donnie please! I need your help!" Donnie sighed and walked over to the door. But before he opened it it, he said cautiously, "You're not gonna throw a water ballon in my face, are you?" "No! I swear Donnie!" "Alright."  He opened up the door and Mikey made a throwing gesture, and Donnie flinched. "Ha! I'm just kidding!" Donnie stared at him with an 'Are you serious look' and began to close the door. But Mikey pried the door open. "Wait! For real here! I need your help." Donnie sighed and opened the door for his little brother. He took a seat at his desk and spoke. "What do you need?" "I need you to track down Y/n's T-phone. I'm worried about her." "Why? She's only been gone a day." "I know, but me and her planned to go skateboarding today! I tried calling her but she didn't answer." Donnie snorted. "And here I thought girls were the clingy ones." "Hey! I'm not being clingy! I'm just a little worried is all." Donnie sighed. "Fine." After doing some typing on his computer, he showed Mikey the screen. "There. You see? She's just at her apartment. Maybe she forgot or was busy." Mikey thought about it, which only made his head hurt more. She would tell him if she had to cancel. Not just go static silent. Mikey sighed loudly and left the lab. He grabbed his nun-chucks just in case, and left.

Meanwhile...

You were watching Sailor Moon while eating some chocolate ice cream. You remember hearing once that chocolate can help with period cramps, (A little tip for you ladies out there.) so you figured you'd go out and buy your favorite chocolate ice cream brand. You had a heating pad on your stomach and you would occasionally rub your stomach as if that would help. You smiled and snickered at some of the funny moments in the episodes, but that only made you hurt even more. So you tried to hold back your laughter.

Eventually, after like 3 episodes, you heard a tapping on your window. You already needed to get some more ice cream, so you went over to your living room window and opened the curtains, only to see Mikey. You gave him an off look as you opened the window. "What is it Mikey?" "Dudette, you didn't answer any of my calls, and I thought we were gonna go skateboarding! I was worried sick about ya!" You giggled, it made you so happy that he cared enough about you. But as you were giggling, you felt a sharp pain in your side. You kneeled over and groaned in agony. Mikey panicked and thought the worst, and knelt over and tried to help. "Y/n! Are you okay? Do you help? Should I get Donnie?!" He semi-yelled out. You cringed and whispered to him. "Mikey, maybe it wouldn't kill you to be a little quieter?" "Oh, sorry dudette. But what's wrong?" "I don't know if I should tell you.." "Come on Y/n. You can tell me anything." You sighed. "Fine... I'm...'on my period." "Oh, well why didn't you just- wait what?" You giggled lightly again, then groaned. "I'm on my period." Finally, Mikey got the picture. You smiled and stood up. "I- I'm fine Mikey. But, can you pweety please get me some more chocolate ice cream?" He flashed that grin that always made your heart flutter. "Sure thing Dudette!" He then took off the kitchen while you got back on the couch.

You and Mikey were snuggling up in the couch. You were sitting with your legs crossed while he had had his arms wrapped around your neck, and his plastron was pressed against your back. "Thanks Mikey, for coming to take care of me. How can I repay you?" Mikey looked at you, and smirked. "Ohhhh, I could think of a few ways." He said before suddenly crashing his lips against yours. You two were only like this for a few seconds, before Mikey pulled away. "I love you Y/n" "I love you too Mikey." He smiled. "But next time, you'd better not cancel on me like this!" You chuckled, by this time it didn't hurt! "I pinky promise. Cross my heart and hope to fly, stick a cupcake in my eye."  Happy, he pulled away and continued to snuggle you. This was the best day ever!

The End