2016 Donnie x Reader: First Meeting

I know I should be working on the proposal stories, which I am, but I had this pretty decent idea for a story for a while. Since this is the case, I figured I'd finally begin writing it. Keep in mind that I might remake this. We will start with my favorite! Have fun~~! :D

The turtles stood proud in front of the Statue of Liberty, with pride Right when the turtles were about to leave, one of the policeman spoke up. "Wait! There's... something we need to ask of you." The turtles looked at each other curiously, before Raph spoke up. "What is it?" "There... is this girl. Her parents were killed by the foot clan a couple of years ago, and she's always wanted to say thank you to the people who stopped the foot clan. We know you guys don't want people to know about you, but do you think you could make one exception?" The cop asked.

At first, no one said anything. But then Donnie spoke. "I'm sure there's no harm in it." "What!?" His three brothers yelled. Donnie flinched but continued to speak regardless. "Her parents were killed by the foot, after all, I'm sure if we were in that situation, we'd want to do the same as her. It's the least we can do for her after her loss." For a few seconds, none of the other brothers spoke, but then Leo chuckled. "You do gotta point there Donnie. I guess we can at least say hello." He said with a pat on Donnie's back.

Without missing a beat, a helicopter landed down, and a girl stepped out. Donnie felt his heart skip a beat. The girl had magenta glasses and beautiful brown eyes. She was wearing a white collared shirt, a black tie, and a red plaid skirt. (Basically your average anime girl. Shut up. >:I) When she set her eyes on the turtles, they froze like trees. She kept a perfect poker face on the four, before smiling wide. She walked over with prideful passion and held her hand out to each of the turtles.

"Hello there, I'm Grace Anderson! It's... BEYOND a pleasure to meet you." She said with a distinct twinkle in her eyes. She shook Leo's hand, then Raph's, Mikey gave her a fist bump, and then she came to Donnie. He looked at her with wonder that couldn't be match, and she had the exact same look in her eyes. "Hi there....?" Donnie remained silent for a few seconds, until Raph smacked his shoulder. "Hey, Don. Yer losing her." He said with one of his rare chuckles. Donnie snapped back to reality and stuttered. "U-uh, I-I'm D-Donatello.... You can call me Donnie." She giggled, which only made his heart flutter higher. "Well, it's a pleasure to meet you Donnie." Then, her face lit up and she grabbed a flashcard out of her purse. She then grabbed a black pen with a lacy design on it and wrote out her phone number, before handing the flashcard to Donnie. "I hope to meet you all again sometime. And... thank you, for avenging my parents. I couldn't possibly repay you." She said, before sealing her speech with a bow. Donnie did the same while his brother stared at him with awe in their eyes. When she got back the helicopter, she looked back and Donnie and flashed a smile, before closing the door, and the helicopter taking off.

Later on that night, Donnie was teased by his brothers about his new found 'girlfriend', mostly by Mikey and Raph. "I never thought you'd find a girl like her." Raph said as he patted Donnie's shell. "Yeah! And she's a cute girl at that!" Mikey added with a laugh. "Guys, you're over-exaggerating." Donnie said as he rolled his eyes. Leo chuckled and walked over. "I'm sure you two'd make a good couple." Donnie pretended to re-adjust his glasses to hide the growing blush on his cheeks. But deep down, he hoped you would agree with Leo, because he certainly did.

~MeanWhile~

You were sitting at your desk, working on an essay, but your mind kept going back to Donatello. Something about him made him stand out from his brothers. All of the cool gear on his shell made him look so badass, and the technology all over him looked BEYOND cool! He had the most adorable glasses in the WORLD, and the look of wonder he gave her when she talked to him only made him look WAYYYY cuter! Somehow, you had a good feeling about your new found friendship with him.

To Be Continued... ;)