2018 Donnie x Reader: Talking Out Loud

You trudged to the lair as if you were on your way to prison. You were in a small way. Why? Because you told Donnie about your low grades and he took on the worrywart role at that point. He set a time and date, so you both could do some studying. You were struggling in both Science and History. You had an essay due for History and three pages of word problems for Science.

When you got to the lair, you were praying Mikey would not scream out that you had arrived. You at least wanted to watch some TV before you saw Donnie, but you knew he wouldn't let you. But as you were thinking that, Mikey screamed out, "Y/n!!" You groaned and stood in his embrace. You were so salty that you didn't bother hugging him back. By that point, Donnie heard Mikey. He exited his lab and walked over to you. "Hey, Y/n! Ready?" You rolled your eyes. "Not really. But let's just get this over with."

Donnie felt a sting in his heart when he heard that. He enters his lab and you're already over at the desk and unpacking your books. But you were doing it with a bit of hatred. You never wanted to have to cram a bunch of homework in the first place, yet here you were, doing it. Donnie felt kinda bad when he saw you give him a 'Are we gonna start or what' look. He sat down across from you and decided to get the easy stuff done first.

He gave you a spare pen and you quickly looked at the pen cap. It was all bitten up and you smiled at that. 'Cute.' You thought. Donnie then told you to get started on the essay to get that done and out of the way. You nodded and began writing away.

While he was waiting for you to finish, he took in your appearance. Your hair was all messy and your clothes were wrinkled. Your makeup was gone and out of sight. Yet, messy and greasy hair... wrinkled clothes and no makeup... you looked stellar.

"Hm? Do I?" You asked. Donnie snapped out of his thoughts. Had he said that out loud? "Yes. You did." CRAP! "Donnie! No need to yell!" "S-sorry. I didn't mean to freak you out." "Nah, Nah. It's okay. Thanks for the compliment though! Kinda needed that actually." "Really?" "Yeah. Sorry if I seemed angry. I just really hate school work." "Well, clearly." "Shut up. The only reason you like it is that you're weird." "HEY! I am not!" You laughed. He huffed and you went back to the essay.

~A few hours later~

You both finally came to the conclusion that you needed to make another study session to finish the last of your science work. You leaned back in your chair and smiled to finally be done for the day. Donnie helped you pack up your homework, even though you attempted to throw away the last paper. He caught you, however, and scolded you for that.

"Not my fault that science is hard!" "Yet it WILL be your fault when you don't have your science homework cause you THREW IT AWAY!" You laughed loudly. "Alright, alright. You win. Maybe if I'm lucky, I'll pass and not have ANY homework." "Please, I'll make sure you've got homework no matter what." You gave him a deer-in-the-headlights look and asked with fear in your voice, "Y-you're joking... right...?" He smirked.

After you were done packing up, you and Donnie began walking home. It was kinda late and considered a bad idea to walk home alone. So Donnie decided to walk you home. While you both were walking, it was in silence. To you, you didn't seem to mind. But Donnie was currently panicking inside his head because this was one of the very few moments that he could try and make a move on you. While you two were studying, there was always the chance of his brothers walking in and catching him hitting on you. He'd never live that down.

When you both reached the your home, you both climbed up to your window. When you did, Donnie took one final look at you. Oh how badly he wanted to kiss you. You turned to face him. "Thanks so much for helping me study, Donnie." "No-no problem." He was about to leave, when you grabbed him. You pulled him towards you and pushed your lips upon his. He was beyond shocked. The kiss only lasted a few seconds, before you pulled away.

As you did so, he automatically wanted more. "You really need to learn to stop thinking out loud, Donnie." You winked and climbed in your window, shutting it. You waved from inside the closed window. He smiled and waved back softly. He then slowly turned back and went off back to the lair. Happy as can be.

The END~~~!