2012 Mikey x Reader: Sweets & Valentines Day!

I know I just got to work on the Christmas series even though it's almost Feburary, but I don't care. I really wanted to work on the Valentines Day specials, but I also knew I had to get this last part for the sweets stories done. So, for the first time I'm combining both one shot ideas into the one. I don't know how often I'll do this. But let's just get started! :D

Mikey had been pretty depressed lately. Not just because his brothers refused to play with him anymore, or cause they were sad for their own reasons. It was mainly that dreaded Holiday. Valentines Day... It's not that you didn't understand why he hated the holiday. No... hated wasn't the right word. Disheartening was a better one. It was just the fact that not only was he single on Valentines Day, but on everyday. It almost seemed as if he was convinced he'd remain single for the rest of his life. Besides, it's not as if he could go out onto the surface and meet girls. He knew that, and it broke his heart.

In an effort to help Mikey realize that he still could find a valentine, even if he wasn't normal. So, as a plan to finally confess your love for Mikey, you'd make him so heart shaped cinnamon rolls!! You decided to make them at your apartment though, since the kitchen in the lair is almost ALWAYS bustling with activity. You woke up in the morning and headed straight to a super market near you to get some supplies. You never really were much of a baker, and you had to make sure this was perfect for Mikey's sake.

When you got back to your house, you noticed you had left your phone, and how you had eight missed calls and five unread text messages from Mikey. You immediately felt bad for leaving him hanging like that, so you decided to text him a quick picture of you in your new dress before getting to work. The dress was a light orange color and it had ruffles on the v-neck and the end of the dress. You quickly sent it with a reply saying, "Sorry Mikeimoo! I'm busy rn, but I'll call you soon!" You then sent it and then got to work. Little did you know the one error you made... your dress

~With Mikey~

Mikey was laying in bed, scrolling through his phone, when he got a text from you. He read it and then noticed you sent a picture along with it, and when he saw it... his heart broke. Mikey had already assumed the worst and thought you had a DATE for Valentines Day. "Aww no..." Mikey then sulked into the kitchen to get some ice cream. There goes the love of his life, or so he thought.

~Time-skip~

You had finally finished the cinnamon rolls. They were pretty plain looking, aside from the fact they were heart shaped. You smiled as you looked over your handy work. You had made seven, and you had eaten one for yourself. The other six were made for Mikey. You then hurried to grab your phone and call Mikey. But for some reason, every time you called him, it went to voice mail after one or two rings. After a couple more times, you grew too frustrated and just decided to head down to the lair yourself. You grabbed your keys and then left with the box of cinnamon rolls.

~At the lair~

You carefully tred down to the lair and found Raph and Leo watching tv in silence. "Did I miss a memo or are you guys actually spending time together??" Raph looked back at you and took a glance at the box, but chose to ignore it. "Sensei made us spend sometime together." Leo explained. "And since Lameonardo only ever watches Space Hero's, he's showing me an episode." Raph said with a scowl on his face. "Uh-huh. Where's Mikey?" Realization hit both Raph and Leo and they realized they haven't seen any sign of Mikey at ALL that day. "Uhh...." They both said. "I guess that's a no." You sighed and headed towards his room. "Mikey?" You said as you knocked on the door. A slight crash was heard on the other side of the door and right when you were about to knock on the door again, Mikey opened it.

"Hey Y/n. How was your date...?" He said in a sad voice. "Date? Mikey what're you talking about?" He looked at you before turning around and laying on his bed, his back/shell facing you. "You sent me a text. You were all dressed up. So I thought you were going out with some guy." You thought for a moment, before a smile grew on your face. "Mikey, I would never dress up like this for anyone other than you." That seemed to perk him up a little, and he turned his neck to look at you. Confusion was clearly in his baby blue eyes, but you just giggled. "I dressed up like this for YOU! And... that's not all I did for you." You said with a blush. You put the box on his bed and he sat up to open it.

He felt his beautiful blue eyes twinkled with light as he saw the cinnamon rolls. He looked to you and nodded, as if to say, Yes you can have one!  He then grabbed one carefully and inspected it. This surprised you as he normally always ate anything in sight without a second for thought. He finally bit down and felt his heart do a flip. "Wow Y/n! These are amazing!" He said with his mouth full. He then stuffed another in his mouth and chewed loudly. He even managed to get some on his face. You giggled and licked your thumb, before rubbing the smudge off the side of his mouth. His eyes went wide and he looked at you with shock.

"Why'd you make me these? And why are you wearing a dress? You NEVER wear dresses!!" You giggled again and grabbed the sides of his face. "Mikey, I could've sworn you would've figured it out." Before he could ask, you leaned in and kissed him. He tensed up immediately and fear overtook you as you thought he would make you pull away or something. But instead, he just grabbed the back of your head with his hand, while the other wrapped around your waist. Soon, you both pulled away. You smiled again and said in a soft voice, "I love you, Mikeimoo." "I love you too, dudette." Best. Valentines. EVER!!!

The END! 🧡🧡🧡