2012 Leo x Reader: Tasteful Revenge

I'm sure many people out there can relate to the feeling of not being seen by their crush. So I decided to make a story out of it. Enjoy~!

You watched in both sadness and disgust as Leo carried on a conversation with Casey. He didn't even know you were there! You remember that before you left your apartment, you dressed up in a baby blue cocktail dress. You even applied some glittery blue eyeshadow and some pink lipstick. When you looked yourself in the mirror, you felt confident in yourself like you had NEVER felt before. You smiled and left for the lair. All the while trying to be careful with your new heels. During the walk to the lair, you thought of what Leo could say! He could even confess to you!

But when you got there, Leo was talking to Casey. He completely ignored you when you walked in and even ignored you when you tried to get his attention! You just went into the kitchen and sulked. "Hey, ya feeling alright?" You looked up and saw the youngest of the turtle brothers, Mikey, standing before you. "Not really." "It's about Leo, isn't it?" "Yeah..." You said with a sigh. "I gotta an idea on how to make him feel how you feel!" "And what would that plan be?" "Well," Leo walked in, and Mikey panicked. Suddenly, he grabbed you and kissed you dead on the lips! You quickly caught on and kissed him back.

"Woah! What the shell!?!?" Leo then grabbed you and pulled you away from Mikey. He led you out of the kitchen, and you smiled to yourself. Looks like Mikey's plan worked. Leo practically threw you into his room. You almost fell, what with your heels. When you turned back, you felt somewhat scared as Leo looked at you as if he was going to punch the wall. "Why was Mikey kissing you? Why did you LET him kiss you?!" 

"What do you care!?" You yelled back. "I go out of my way to look nice for you! I go out of my way to wear a dress, heels, and makeup! Yet what do you do? YOU IGNORE ME!" You screamed out. You were certain the others in the lair could hear you. When you both ell silent, you feared the worst. But while you were on the verge of crying, Leo took in your appearance. You had put in so much effort to look so gorgeous, all for him. He felt his heart skip, and his stern expression softened slightly.

He walked over to you and pulled your chin up. "Y/n, you don't need to put in that effort for me. I think you look beautiful all the time. I've liked you for so long now. But I thought it was impossible you would ever notice me, so I just started ignoring you. I didn't wanna live with the pain of knowing you'd never like me. So I started hiding my feelings. II am so sorry Y/n." His face went from very stern and angered, to soft and almost meek within seconds. 

"Leo... what makes you think I could never love you? And if you say it's because of the fact you're a turtle, I will punch you." "Well, besides that... you could have literally any guy in the world. I wouldn't be surprised if you went out with Casey or something. You are breath-taking and you have so much potential. Why would you choose me?" "Because Leo, I think of you as a literal hero. You've helped so many people and you helped me. Leo, why would I want another guy when I have you?"

He smiled. A genuine smile that made you feel lighter than air. You both leaned in and kissed. You felt your arms slide up and around his neck, and his arms went to your waist. You both kissed, completely unaware of Mikey taking a picture with his T-phone and sending it to everyone in the group.

Hey guys! Check out what Leo and Y/n are doing!!  -M

Though, Mikey accidentally sent it to you and Leo. You both pulled away and Leo checked the message. He blushed beet red and said you to in a sweet tone. "Give me a second, Y/n." He then ran off yelling Mikey's name. You giggled texted the group back. 

Y'all called it. :) -Y/n

Raph owes me $20.  -D

Damn it!  -R

Shouldn't be cursing Raph, Imma send this to sensei, unless you give me $20 bucks. -Y/n

... -R

Satisfied, you went off to go make sure Leo didn't kill Mikey. You could say all the makeup and dressing up was well worth the time.

The end~! :D