2016 Leo x Reader: You Meet Again

Been a bit since I've done a TMNT story, so let's do this!! :D
================================================== You just had gotten home from work and flopped onto the bed. You let out a long sigh of fatigue, before grabbing your phone to play a little Mystic Messenger. You just had finished a chatroom, when you heard a tapping on your window. You slowly got out of bed and headed towards your window, fear overtaking you. When you opened the window, you thrust your fist out to strike the invader. It was caught, and a pair of baby blue eyes glowed in shock.

"Woah, Grace! Chill out." You felt the adrenaline ceash and your face turned apologetic. "Oh my gosh, I'm SO sorry Leo!" Leo chuckled. "It's no problem. Mind if I come in?" You smiled and grabbed the three-fingered hand, pulling him inside. He blushed a little bit, and you sat him on your bed gently. It creaked loudly under Leo's mass. "You want some pizza or something?" His eyes lit up and he nodded eagerly. You left the room and went to the kitchen to get the pizza, and heated up two slices for you and Leo.

~Leo's POV~

I waited for Grace to come back with the pizza. I heard her phone beep, and I looked at it. I gently picked up the small phone and saw an app that was loaded up. The notification said 'A new chatroom has opened.' I clicked through the app, looking at the photos of the different personas. I was broken out of my thoughts when I heard a snicker. I look up and feel my heart skip a beat at Grace giggling as I was roaming through her phone. I was about to give it to her in a panic when she walked over to me, her perfume overwhelming me. "It's fine, Leo. That's just a dating sim I was playing before you got here. Did I get a notification?" "I, uh... y-yeah! It said a new chatroom opened." Her eyes lit up and she quickly grabbed the phone and gave me the pizza. I ate my pizza as I watched her play her game. I felt questions rise in my head, I was curious as to what she was playing.

"Hey, what game is this?" "It's called Mystic Messenger. It's like a dating sim, but most of the gameplay is in these little chatrooms. It even plays in real time! The characters here are super handsome and heck! Even the girl character is super cute!" I didn't know how to feel about Grace talking to these fictional guys. But the game did look like it was fun. I finished my pizza, and she finished her game. We then started talking, and I asked her some things about herself. I then asked her what she did for a living. "I'm a swim instructor for little kids! I practiced how to swim every summer and even learned martial arts at that time! I've thought about teaching Taekwondo too!" I smiled. "I think you'd do great as a teacher! That punch I caught nearly knocked the wind out of me." She blushed a little and smiled. I couldn't help but realize how cute she is when she blushes. She then offered to show me some YouTube videos.

I agreed and she showed me these videos by this girl named WolfyChu. She had bright blue eyes and blue hair, with a high voice. Every time Grace played a video from her, she squealed at this girls voice. "Wolfychu is SO cute! I wish I was that cute!" A part of me desperately wanted to say that she was more than cute, but I swallowed the words down and said instead, "I'm right there with you." "But you ARE cute Leo! Your chubby cheeks are so adorable and your eyes are so pretty! They're like something out of an anime. I blushed and laughed. "You don't mean that." "If only you knew..." "What?" "Nothing! Do you have a curfew?" I blinked and checked the time on the phone. It was 4:30 in the morning! I cussed and quickly said, "I gotta go! Sensei will send me to the Hashi if I am any later!" She smiled and nodded. "Okay! I'll text you, and... be safe!" I nodded and hopped out the window. Jumping from roof to roof, diving into the nearest manhole.

~Grace's P.O.V~

I sighed as I closed the window. I got up from my bed and headed into my bathroom, brushing my teeth. When I looked into the mirror, I saw a girl with a huge blush on her cheeks and big eyes. I felt my heart race, but why? I shook my head, trying to clear my head of these thoughts. I grabbed a book from the living room and headed to my room to read a little bit. I then went to sleep and smiled. The last thought that went through my mind was Leo.

To be continued...