TMNT Scenarios: When you are on your PERIOD! Raph

Raphael:

Raph was growing worried. He hadn't seen you all day, he hadn't heard anything from his phone. No texts, no phone calls, nothing. He hated it when you static silent on him because he would worry for your safety, even though he wouldn't admit it. He laid on his bed, staring straight up at the ceiling. He had been in bed, waiting for you to text him something, or call him. Not a single notification. He sighed. He couldn't do this anymore.

He got up from his bed and grabbed his sais in case. He opened his door and left his room, heading to the exit of the lair. "Raph, where are you going? It's not time for patrol yet." "I'm going to check up on Y/n." Leo sighed. "Raph, you can't go freaking out like a little kid every time she goes silent on you." "I'm not acting like a little kid! We're 15!" Raph yelled back. "She hasn't talked to me all day. She always checks with me." Raph said, before turning and leaving.

~Leo's point of view~
"And here I thought DONNIE was a lovesick puppy." I said. "I heard that!!" Donnie yelled from the lab. I chuckled. We were just a bunch of sad sack Turtles in love.

~Narrator P.O.V~

You were curled up in your couch with a blanket, watching a movie. You sighed angrily as you watched (Fav TV Show) and ate (fav ice cream flavor). You then suddenly heard tapping on your window. You rolled your eyes and silently cursed the intruder. You turned around and opened your window, only to see Raph's angry face. "What do you want Raph?" You said as you turned around and flipped in the couch.

"You haven't been talking to me all day!" He said angrily. "You haven't texted me, haven't called me, and for all I knew, you could've been kidnapped!" You were gonna say something, but a smirk came upon your face. "Awww, did my little Raphie miss me? Was he worried about me? Hmmm?" You said playfully. He blushed and growled. "N-no! I just.." "You hesitated. Admit it! You were worried about me! What else would come all this way?" "B-because.. sigh fine. I was scared. But it's your fault since you didn't text me!" You chuckled, but you suddenly felt a sharp pain in your stomach. You groaned and held your stomach. "Owww..." Raph was taken aback slightly by your sudden pain burst, but he approached you carefully. "A-are you okay Y/n?! What's wrong? Should I call Donnie?" "No! Please don't call him. Sigh. This is why I didn't text or call you. Groans I'm, uhh... it's my time of the month." You said, your cheeks flaming. "I-oh... Should.. I go?" "No! No.. I-If it's okay, can you take care of me for a day or two." Raph looked at you, stunned for a second. You scoffed. "Not like that you idiot! But I groans I'm in.. a lot of pain. Please?? It's just for one or two days." Raph looked to the floor and pondered this all. You did look like you were at the end of a rope, and he couldn't in any good part of his heart leave you you alone like this. He sighed and looked back up at you with those gorgeous green eyes. "Alright... but only cause you're sick. Don't get used to it." You smirked and rolled your eyes. "Yeah right."

You flopped down on your couch and scrolled through the channels on your tv, trying to find something to watch. Raph was making you some soup after you pretty much begged him to do so. You finally settled on a channel when you found the movie Cars playing. You were enjoying the movie, and Raph came out with your soup. He set up a metal tray you had to eat off of, then plopped down next to you. You looked over and saw your heating pad, on the other side of the room. You were in far too much pain to bring yourself up and get it, so you looked over at Raph with your signature puppy eyes. "Raph~~. Can you get my heating pad over there?" You said in a sing song voice. He looked over at you and scoffed. "Why don't you get it? Your legs aren't broken or anything." "Yeah, but it hurts so bad~~." You laid on his lap and winked at him with a flirty smile. Raph blushed madly, but he just couldn't ignore how adorable you looked. He didn't want to admit it, but he desperately wanted to cuddle you like a plushie with his whole hearts content. He sighed and spoke. "Fine, but ya gotta off of me first." He said. You giggled and sat up. He stood and grabbed the heating pad. He plugged it in next the power outlet next to you and laid it on your stomach. You were surprised by his sudden boldness, but went with the flow anyway. He turned it on and took his place next to you once more. You smiled, and plaid your head against his plastron. He looked at you, surprised at first, but shrugged and wrapped his left arm around your waist while his right hand rested at his side. You giggled and sang along with the movie when Life is a Highway started playing. This was a pretty good day after all.

Don't worry! The rest will be posted soon! Sorry for the booty-block! 😘