2016 Donnie x Reader x 2016 Mikey

You were sitting on the turtles couch in their lair, writing a poem for two very special people: Donatello and Michelangelo. You've had a crush on them for awhile, and so you figured you'd write them a poem. So, you busted out the paper, pens, and colored pencils, and get to work.

As you were perfecting your poem, adding details here and there, Mikey suddenly crushed you in a hug. "Hey angel cakes! What are ya doing?" While you did love feeling super close to your crush, he WAS very strong and his hugs made it near IMPOSSIBLE to breath. "Mikey, put Y/n down. You're crushing her." Donnie said as he exited his lab. Mikey whines and put you down gently. "Sorry dudette. Hey, whatcha working on?" He said as he began reaching for your paper. That was a big no no. So you snatched up the paper and hid it behind your back. "It's, ummm.... homework!" Donnie looked down at the desk and gave you a suspicious look. "With colored pencils?" "I-it's for art class." You then suddenly excused yourself to go to the restroom and left before they could question you any further.

It soon became night time, and you had to go home soon. You began packing up your things, and Donnie walked out. "Are you positive that what you were working on was homework?" He said as he readjusted his glasses. "Y-yes I am. L-look... I gotta go. See ya!" You said as you finished packing and ran off out of the lair and up the surface.

~Donnie's P.O.V~

Something was clearly going on with Y/ n. I look down at the coffee table, and saw her paper left there. 'Art class? She doesn't even take that class anymore! What is it about a piece of paper that's got her freaked out.' I thought. I picked up the paper and began reading it:

'Purple and Orange. These are the colors of my heart. Donatello and Michelangelo. The names that make me fly higher than the stars. Purple and Orange. These are the colors are both love and life. Nothing compares to Donatello and Michelangelo, no matter what I do. I will love them forever.'

Donnie didn't know what to say. He never knew that someone would fall in love with him and his brother. You had even colored in their name and colors with color pencils. Him and Mikey has both liked you since they first met you.

~FlashBack~

You were walking home from a long day at school, and it was already dark. You hated walking home by yourself at night, but you didn't have a ride, so you had no choice. Suddenly, your arm was grabbed and you were pulled into an ally. "Hey there little gal. What's a cutie like you doing walking home alone?" You struggled against his iron grip. "Aww, do you want me to let you go?" "Yes! Please, just leave me alone!" You yelled out. He chuckled. Suddenly, two giant figures appeared. They beat the crap out of the guy until he was I unconscious. The two figures stepped forward and what you saw, was something you were NOT expecting. Two, giant mutant turtles. "Um... hi." You said as you got back up and dusted yourself off. "Th-Thank you." The turtles looked at each other, and the one with the orange mask spoke. "Hey angel cakes. Don't worry about it. It's our job." You smiled back at him, and the one with the purple mask and glasses spoke. "Ma'am? A-re you hurt at all?" You smiled wider and said, "No. Thank you both so much. Here." You took out a flash card from your purse and wrote down your number. They both escorted you home, and you guys had been best friends since.

~End of flashback~

"Mikey!" Donnie yelled throughout the lair. Mikey ran out of his bedroom and hurried over to the living room. "What's wrong dude?" Donnie couldn't form words as he looked back at the poem. He handed it to Mikey, and he began reading it. After he finished, he looked back up at his older brother with wide eyes. "I had no idea. What are gonna do, D?" Donnie thought for a moment before looking back at his brother with determination. "We need to go after her."

~Meanwhile~

You were looking through your bag, trying to find your poem for Donnie and Mikey, when you suddenly realized where you left it. "Oh no. No, no, no, no, no!!!" You yelled as you searched your bag. But to no avail. Your breathing became gasps for air and your heart sped a million miles an hour. Suddenly, your panic attack was broken by a tap on your bedroom window. You hurried over and opened it, and saw Donnie and Mikey. "Guys! I'm so sorry! You read it didn't you? Oh, of course you did. How could I be so stupid?! I never thought I'd stoop so low! I such an idiot!!!" Suddenly, your thoughts were cut off by Donnie putting his hand on your mouth. "Y/n. It's fine. If anything, it's the best thing we've ever read." "You're not stupid angel cakes, you're the smartest girl we've ever met." "We love you too." They said in unison. Your vision blurred and your heart pounded in your chest. "You guys are just saying that..." You said as you wiped your eyes. "No Y/n, we're not." Donnie said as he pulled your chin up to his face. "Me and Mikey had been in love with you for so long. But, we thought you could never love BOTH of us. So it was just who got you first. N-not to say you were some p-prize. But--" "Bro, you're not helping her." Mikey said as he placed a hand on his shoulder. You giggled and they both gave you a giant, gentle hug. "I love you guys too... I'm sorry I made a fool of myself." "You didn't angel cakes. I thought the poem was awesome! You should publish it!" "Yeah, well... then people will think I'm in love with the painters or something.." Donnie snorted. "Do you guys wanna watch some movies?" You offered as you released yourself from the hug. "Sure thing dudette." Mikey said as he smiled. "You have anymore Orange Crush?" You giggled and nodded. "In the fridge. I saved them just for you." Mikey smiled and headed over to the kitchen to get his soda. "Want some coffee Donnie? I got a new coffee maker." Donnie shook his head and smiled. "No thanks. Why don't I help you pick out some movies?" You nodded and you three spent the rest of the evening watching movies and eating some takeout.

The End :D