2016 Donnie x Reader: When you think of each other

Huge shoutout to White Paint on YT! She made this gorgeous drawing! Figured it was time I make a story/video out of it. Please note that the story is 

~Your P.O.V.~

I got up and out of bed, ready to start the day. It was a Sunday, so I had one last day of freedom before I have to head to school. I look around my apartment to find something to do. I sigh and see my plushie kit laying on the floor. I thought about it more, what should I make a plushie of? A wolf? No. I don't have the right colors. A cute mug? No. That's dumb. 

I look at my felts and saw I only had yellow, brown, green, and purple felt with two red circles. I thought hard about it when I thought to make a Donnie plushie! Would it not be the cutest thing to see him react to a plushie? It's perfect!!

I got to work on the plushie, and when I finally finished, it was dark out. I then checked my phone and noticed I had a few concerned texts from Donnie. I giggled, it was cute that he missed me.

'Hey, sorry. I was busy making something. :3'

'It's okay! What were you making?'

'Do you REALLY wanna see?'

'Yes! I'd love to see anything you make!'

This comment made me stop dead in my tracks. The thought of sending that photo was so appetizing, but now I felt my heartbeat like a drum. I took a deep breath, before sending a photo of the plushie. I could only hope Donnie would like it.

~Donnie's P.O.V~

I felt a blush reach my face and even my nose ignited in flames. I looked at the plushie. It was a simple design. It had a pair of blood-red eyes, a purple bandanna around its head, a green skin color, a yellow plastron, and a brown sash. I started to smile very widely, and I started to giggle and snort. I then took a photo of something I made myself.

I had asked Raph recently to teach me how to knit and despite the fact that he would rather do ANYTHING else than teach his nerdy brother how to KNIT, which is a hobby he is extremely guilty of having, he agreed. I eventually got the hang of it and made a purple knit sweater for Y/n. In the center, was a bright pink heart. I could only hope Y/n would like it.

~Narrator's P.O.V.~

You both began laughing loudly to yourselves as you saw each other's gifts. Donnie said he'd be by in a few minutes to come exchange presents. So you decided to grab a pair of pop-tarts as a small snack for the road/rooftops. When he showed up, you both gave each other your gifts. Donnie put the plushie in his satchel and you put on the knit jumper. It was a little big and ran past your butt, as well as going past your hands. But you LOVED it. It felt so cozy, and it smelt just like coffee and pop-tarts.

You gave Donnie the pop-tarts and you both hugged awkwardly. When you both pulled away, you and Donnie said your goodbyes and nights. Then Donnie left with a smile on his face.

~The next day~

Donnie was still working hard on his inventions. He grew agitated as he was out of both pop tarts and coffee beans. So he was in a sour mood. He looked at his phone. No notifications. Not one. All-day. He made a slight whine and looked over at his bed. There was a plushie. Looking at him.

~Meanwhile~

You were out of your favorite candy, so you had to resort to ice cream. But even THAT didn't seem so good. This was because of the fact that you were almost out of your favorite flavor. You ate the last of it while wearing the sweater Donnie made you. You smiled as you looked down at the heart displayed on your chest and stomach. You giggled, then sneezed a few times. Odd.

Stay tuned~!