TMNT Scenarios: When you're on your PERIOD!! Leo

Leo's POV

I've been spending the past hour meditating, but not once had I heard
Y/n. No sign of her voice or anything. I got up and opened the door from the dojo and walked into the main area. "Nothing." I muttered to myself. Strange.. Y/n was on summer vacation and she had been visiting every day so far. Why the sudden break? Was she kidnapped by the foot, my mind worried. I went to my room and grabbed my phone. I dialed her number and placed the phone on my ear (Or where my ear would be..) And waited for a response. It rang around six times until it went to voice mail. She always answers her phone! God, I'm starting to sound like Donnie.. -_-   I sighed. That's it, enough is enough.

Meanwhile...

You were laying in bed, sleeping soundly and dreaming sweet dreams of Leo, when your dream was interrupted by tapping on your window. You awoke and groaned loudly. "Whoever it is out there, you'd BETTER have a good excuse for waking me up!" You yelled at your window. You opened the curtains and saw Leo. Your glare softened as you opened the window. "What do you want, Leo? I was having a good dream." "I'm sure you were, but you didn't answer any of my calls and you didn't show up to the lair. Where have you been?" You glared at him. "Stay right here. I gotta go change." He sighed and sat in your bed, it creaking under his weight. You went into the restroom and emerged a few minutes later. But you were still wearing the same clothes! "Okay, what's going on?" "What are you talking about?" "You said you were gonna go change and you come out wearing the same exact clothes." You sighed and glared at the floor in silence, as if it was to blame for this all. "Wow.. you're just make me come right out and say it, huh?" "Say what?" You took a deep breath. "I'm on my period.." you muttered quietly. "Pardon?" "I'm on my period." You said a little louder this time. "Y/n, I can't hear you." You groaned and yelled out, "I'M ON MY PERIOD!!!" Silence fell over the area and Leo just said a simple 'Oh...' You chuckled. "You know Leo, for such a smart guy, you can be so freaking dense. You know that?" He laughed back. "I get by. But... what can I do to help?" You blushed at the thought of cuddling with him, but it definitely would help your foul mood. Besides, what do you have to lose?

You and Leo snuggled up close together underneath the blanket as you both watched Guardians of the Galaxy. You sang along with the songs when they came on and Leo just smiled. She sure has a pretty smile. He thought to himself. He couldn't help it any longer. He grabbed the bottom of your chin and turned it towards him. "L-Leo?..." he smiled and leaned in, before kissing you. You felt your eyes go as wide as saucers, but you deny your love for the Mutant and longer. You wrapped your arms around his muscular neck and he placed his large hands on your waist. You giggled and pushed him on his back and broke away, straddling him. You took off his mask and wrapped it around your head. "What are you doing?" You giggled. "I'm you! How do I look?" You said with a coo. "You look adorable. But should we finished the movie?" "Ohh... you just gotta suck the joy outta everything." You said with a pout. Leo chuckled. "Okay Rocket, can I have my mask back?" "Sure.." you took off the mask and got off of him. He smiled and put it back on before siting up. He wrapped an arm around your waist and leaned his head on your shoulder. "I love you so much Y/n." "I love you too Leo." "I'm glad you're feeling better." "Join the club." You said with a cocky smirk. You said as you both kept watching the movie. This, was the best night ever.

The end!