When He Proposes: Raph

You awoke in yours and Raphs bedroom, and saw a breakfast tray on the nightstand next to you. The tray was full of pancakes, eggs, bacon, and orange juice. You wondered if he made this all himself. You took the tray and began eating, when you noticed a note.

'We were both young when I first saw you. I close my eyes and the flashback starts, I'm standing there. On a balcony in summer air. See the lights, are the party, the ball gowns. ——>'

The note pointed towards the door to the closet. You looked over and covered your mouth in a gasp. Hanging from the door knob, was a red as rose dress. You quickly got up and grabbed a tag on the dress.

'Put this on and head into the lobby.'

You smiled. You wondered how exactly he got the dress in the first place, but you weren't one to complain. You began slipping into the dress and then walked out into the lobby. You saw no one there. But you saw a note on the tv. You picked it up and began reading aloud.

'See you make your way through the crowd and say hello. Little did I know... that you were Romeo, you were throwing pebbles and my daddy said 'Stay away from Juliet' And I was crying on the staircase, begging you please don't go. Go to the kitchen. ;)

The note pointed down, and you saw these ruby red heels that weren't too high or too small. there had a little rose on them in the middle and you giggled to yourself. You slipped on the shoes and began heading for the kitchen.

You saw a note on the fridge and began reading once more.

'And I said, "Romeo take me, somewhere we can be alone. I'll be waiting. All there's left to do is run. You'll be the prince, and I'll be the princess. It's a love story, baby just say yes. Go to the dojo.'

You slided the door to the dojo open and saw Leo standing in the center of the room, in a tux! How he got it was beyond you at the moment, but you quickly demanded answers. "Leo, what is going on here?" He chuckled and handed you another note.

'So i sneak out to the garden to see you. We keep quiet cause we're dead if they knew. So close your eyes. Escape this town for a little while. Cause you were Romeo, i was a scarlet letter and my daddy said "Stay away from Juliet." But you were everything to me. I was begging you, please don't go. And I said, "Romeo take me somewhere we can be alone, I'll be waiting all there's left to do it run. You'll be the prince, and I'll be the princess. It's a love story, baby just say yes. Romeo save me, they're trying to tell me how to feel. This love is difficult, but it's real. Don't be afraid, we'll make it out of this mess. It's a love story, baby just say yes.'

He spoke after you finished reading. "He said to Donnie's lab." He said as he walked out. You quickly followed him into the lab, and saw Donnie, Mikey, and Sensei there. Even April and Casey were there! But the only one who was missing, was Raph. Or so you thought. You were suddenly picked up Bridal style, and you looked over. There, in a black tuxedo... was Raphael. "R-raph?" He lead you over to the center of the lab and slowly put you down.

Raph cleared his throat and Donnie began playing the song on his computer. "I got tired of waiting, wondering if you were ever gonna come around. My faith in you was fading. When I met you on the out skirts of town I said, 'Romeo save me, I've been feeling so alone. I keep waiting for you but you never come. Is this in my head? I don't know what to think." He sang softly. He then knelt down and pulled out a box from his tux. "He knelt to the ground and pulled out a ring and said, 'Marry me Juliet, you'll never have to be alone. I love you and that's all I really know. I talked to your dad, go pick out a white dress, it's a love story baby just say." You hugged him suddenly and sang the last word. "Yes." Everyone began clapping as he held you back.

This, was the happiest day of your life.

The End~! :D