2016 Donnie x Reader: You Meet Again

This took a while to get to, but I'm glad to be back to my favorite film turtles! XD

You were struggling with your homework, when your phone buzzed. You picked it up and nearly fell out of your chair when you saw who it was from. Donnie!! You quickly composed yourself and read the text.  

'Hello, it's Donatello. The turtle with glasses. You gave me your number. How are you??' 

Even though you couldn't see his face as he typed out the message, you imagined he was fumbling and was nervous as he typed. Just the thought made you giggle.

'Hi there! I remember you. I'm doing good, I'm just struggling with some math hw.'

'Really?  I can help if you want.'

'Please help!! Here's my address!'

You sent him your address and he responded.

'I'll be over in 5 minutes. :D'

You giggled at the little happy face he sent and quickly organized your room to make sure he wouldn't fall over your stuff or anything. Thankfully, you lived in a barren apartment building with no roommate, SO you won't have to worry about a scene.

~Timeskip~

You just finished cleaning when you heard a tap on your bedroom window. You hurried over to the window and smiled at Donnie as he crawled inside. "Hi Y-y/n!" He stuttered. "Hi Donnie! You want something to eat before we get started?" "U-uh, do you have poptarts?" You giggled, and Donnie blushed, hoping to God he didn't say anything stupid. "I have an endless stock of em! Come on, we can pick out the flavors!" You saw Donnie hesitate to follow you, and so you reassured him. "Don't worry, I live alone!" Donnie smiled and then followed you to the kitchen.

~Timeskip~

"So, you put the adjacent over the opposite. Then you type X into your calculator and then you get your answer!" "Wow! You're a WAY better at teaching than my math teacher!" Donnie chuckled and snorted slightly which mad your heart flutter. "I think that's all of the work I have. Thanks SOO much Donnie! Without you, I probably would've failed this assignment!" You said with a smile on your face. "I-It's no trouble! It was pretty fun to help you." You both looked at the clock and you realized it was 2:30 in the morning! "Oh shoot! I gotta get to bed, thanks again Donnie! Do you want any poptarts to take on the road?" You said as you stood. He stood as well and just shook his head. "No thanks. I'd better be going too. Sensei will KILL me if he finds out I was out this late."

Donnie crawled out of your window and said to you with a smile, "I hope to see you again, Y/n! See ya!" He then took off, leaping off from rooftop to rooftop. "Me too Donnie. Me too."

To be Continued...