2016 Mikey x Reader: First Meeting

Mikey was out on one of his nightly walks. See, whenever his brothers and father would fall asleep, he would occasionally sneak out of the lair and wander around the city. As he was hoping from rooftop to rooftop, he suddenly spotted something. He saw a girl around his age, cosplaying as Link from Legend of Zelda (obviously..). He stopped dead in his tracks and saw the girl walking home with a small group of other cosplayers, when she said something and went the other way of them. Mikey's curiosity sent him to follow the girl. Soon, she stopped off at a skate park. She grabbed a skateboard out of her large bag, and put the bag and sword down nearby. She then walked up the skating ramp and skated down. She began doing a bunch of tricks and flipped on and off her board.

Mikey watched with a huge, goofy grin on his face. He never really figured girls would be interested in skateboarding, mainly cause the only girl he knew was April. She may have been a strange girl, but she was NOT one to like skateboarding. This girl however, apparently was all over the idea of skating. Mikey took a seat on the roof and began to enjoy the show. He only wished he had a bag of popcorn and a slice of pizza to make it all the more better. 

Though, the moment had to end... A group of girls came walking over to the skate-park. There were three of them, and they all were wearing super preppy and skimpy clothes. The ring leader, had red hair and blue eyes. Her outfit was a bright blue, strapless shirt. She was also wearing a hot pink skirt that was just above her thighs. Your average mean girl basically. When they approached you, you looked like she had just seen a ghost. Mikey may ave been a distance away, but he could see as clear as day that your skin was pale and fearful. You put your hands up in the air and spoke. "Listen ladies, I- I'm not looking for trouble.. C-Can't we just talk to each other for once that DOESN'T end in a beating?" You said as you laughed nervously. The girls laughed at the question, and when Mikey blinked, you was already on the ground. They stood over you, and began slapping and punching. Pulling your hair and shoving you. 

Mikey was never the one to promote hurting a girl in anyway shape or form, (and neither am I.) but when said girl is doing that to someone else, then he feels he needs to help. He took a deep breath and hopped off the roof top and landed in front of the girls. You seemed pretty amused at the girls and how terrified they looked.  They screamed loudly and ran away, tripping over each other. You giggled at the sight and turned back to Mikey. "Thanks dude!" You said as you held out your hand to Mikey. He was a little surprised that you were so friendly, and didn't do the same as those girls did. But he shrugged the feeling off and shook her hand excitedly. "No problem Angelcakes! It's what I do!" He then let go of her hand and looked at her costume. Now that he was closer, he could see the amount of detail and hardwork was put into the costume. "Sweet cosplay! I love Zelda!" He said as he laughed, and she did the same. "Are you a cosplayer, or are you an... awesome mutant turtle?" He laughed again and you looked into his baby blue eyes. They were about as bright as the lights of New York! Not to mention that they were beautiful. You giggled and felt your heart flutter. "I like the 'awesome mutant turtle' route. Ladies like to call me Mikey." "Cool! I'm Y/n!" "Wow, that's a cute name!" You giggled and spoke. "You are a bit of a flirt, aren't ya?" "Yup!"

Suddenly, your watch beeped and you looked at it. You gasped and spoke. "Sorry, I didn't realize it was already this late. I gotta go. But ya wanna hang out sometime?" "Sure! how about here tomorrow at 11:00?" He said with a wink. "Sounds like a plan stan!" You then grabbed your things and ran off home, but not before waving him goodbye." Mikey sure as hell was looking forward to tomorrow night.

To be continued...