2012 Raph x Reader: Sweets

Raph as of late has been pretty depressed because he and Mona had broken up. You honestly weren't too sure on why, cause he never talked about it to anyone but Splinter. According to Splinter, the two of them had a huge fight. Over what was beyond you. You knew it was bad to admit, but... you were kinda relieved that Raph and her broke up. You had the biggest crush on Raphael since you April introduced you to him and his brothers. When she would go off to the lair, you would always ask her about the "new friends" she made. Eventually, you demanded to meet them, and you quickly became friends with all of them.

Despite the fact that you were happy Raph was no longer dating Mona, you still felt broken hearted. You could emphasize with breaking up with someone, and it broke your heart seeing Raph being depressed and feeling hopeless. So, you decided to help make him feel better with some special, strawberry cupcakes!

It was late at night when you decided to get started on the cupcakes. You crawled out of bed and tip-toed down the lair and into the kitchen. You knew you had to hurry, cause in a few hours, everyone would be in the kitchen for breakfast. You knew your cupcakes wouldn't last long with Mikey around too, so you had to get started ASAP. You got all the ingredients and supplies together, and got started. Once you were done, you looked over your handy work. The cupcakes were strawberry flavored, and they had white frosting on them, topped off with heart shaped fondant as a center piece. You smiled and hurried the cupcakes back to your room.

~Raph's POV~

I was reading a magazine while Mikey was playing some video game on the tv. At least, I was TRYING to read it. No matter how hard I've tried lately, I couldn't stop thinking about one single thing Mona had said to me. "I'll always love you." I felt a lump in my throat grow as I felt the need to cry. Yet I swallowed down the lump and held back the tears. Right when I closed my magazine, I saw Y/n walk up to me. "Hey Raph? Can you come with me? I have something for you." I looked at her, and blinked in confusion. She... had something for me? I almost thought she must've meant Mikey, but she was looking right at me! I felt my heart skip a beat, and I nodded pathetically. She smiled and grabbed my hand, leading me to her room.

I never really went into her room, mainly cause I didn't care enough to, but it was surprisingly nice inside. I looked around and saw the amounts of red and black around her room. She walked over to her dresser and took out a box of... something. When she turned back to face me, it looked like she was blushing. Wait a sec, blushing? Why would she be blushing!? She handed me the box, and I opened them. I felt my heart jump when I saw around six strawberry cupcakes, decorated perfectly. I looked up at her, scared she would say it was a prank or a cruel joke, but the look in her eyes... looked real. I grabbed one of the cupcakes and slowly took a bite. It tasted amazing. Something about these cupcakes seemed to just be perfect in everyway. I ate quickly and smiled. "Thanks Y/n. These are awesome!" I suddenly felt myself get over Mona... all thanks to Y/n...

The End! :D