Chapter 25: Agent Jilieus' Toxicology Results.

The Next Day...

Ashla wakes up before anyone else and heads towards the hospital where Agent Jilieus is residing in and awaiting her Toxicology Screening results.

Ashla: "YOU," Ashla replies towards Jessica Harley as she grabs the Wolf by the collar, "You EVER TOUCH or even MESS with any of my family members, I WILL have your coat as a floor mat! You got it?!" Before letting go of the Wolf and seeing one of the nurses approaching.

Nurse: "Captain, you're here sooner than I expected." The Siamese Cat Nurse said to the Captain, "I'm assuming you're here for the Toxicology results?"

Ashla: "Honestly Nurse, I wish her better off dead than alive, but yes, I'm here for her Toxicology results and any blood samples. Have either of them came in yet?"

Nurse: "We have her Toxicology results, but her blood work is still being processed."

Ashla: "And...?"

Nurse: "It turns out this Wolf here, is on a drug named Vicodin."

Ashla: "Vicodin? What's that?"

Nurse: "A VERY addictive and strong pain-killer. Usually there are nasty symptoms."

Ashla: "Symptoms?"

Nurse: "Yes. Nausea, dizziness, vomiting, drowsiness, mental/mood changes, hallucinations, so on and so fourth. Trust me, it's bad, Captain."

Ashla: "I can see that. My husband has told me he once was on Narcotics and he hated it."

Nurse: "I can say he was pretty lucky."

Ashla: "Lucky as in how?"

Nurse: "Usually people on addictive substances have a hard time with addiction. They need more and more just to feel the same effect."

Ashla: "Yeah. I guess you can say he was lucky. My husband said that he was given Narcotics because of his seizures but hated the effects and quit using them. As a result, he still suffered."

Nurse: "We found something 'Interesting'... in the Wolf's possession: loads of Narcotics, something tells me that this Wolf was in some serious pain and had some serious addiction issues as a result."

Ashla: "But what caused this Agent to start taking these 'Narcotics' in the first place?"

Nurse: "From what I examined on the Wolf, what's her name?"

Ashla: "Agent Jilieus."

Nurse: "From Agent Jilieus' examination, I noticed large amounts of dried blood, scar tissue, puncture marks, some fractures, and well... the latter."

Ashla: "So is this why she is unable to make proper decisions and got herself captured as a result?"

Nurse: "I can't say for sure, but that seems to be most likely the case. She took such a beating from whoever her assailant was, that it for the most part caused some permanent damage."

Ashla: "Well if you ask me, I think this is somewhat of a set-up. No one will willing let themselves get captured voluntarily. Nurse, do you mind if I suggest something for the patient?"

Nurse: "What would that be, Captain?"

Ashla: "I'd suggest that she'd get treatment."

Nurse: "What type?"

Ashla: "Rehabilitation, for the fractured mind and something to get off the Vicodin. Please?"

Nurse: "I will see what I can do, Captain."

Ashla: "Thank you."

Ashla then proceeds to return back home from the hospital after talking to the nurse.