Chapter 35: A Second Strand of The Old Virus.

First of all, a co-worker of mine: Krista853 requested and thought that I should do a Chapter where there would be a second viral strand of the viral strain from the first story. And she asked me "why not do one of the Coronavirus?" So I say, "why not make there a second viral strain (outbreak)?" And she says "Sure!"

Ashla: "Uh, Sweetheart..."

Royce: "Yes?"

Ashla: "One of my Patrol's sighted someone acting strangely erratic..."

Royce: Uh-O." This meant one thing to Royce: the Ancient Arabic Zombie Virus has mutated and MUST be contained immediately, "CARMELITA! Get your gun and the Anti-Zombie Ammo!" Royce yells as the Vixen falls out of her silky comforter, "Ashla sweetheart, did the guards say what side of the City?!"

Ashla: "Where the original site of the first Outbreak was."

Royce: "Oh boy."

Ashla: "Oh boy what?

Royce: "I want you and Ashloy back down in the basement and wake Ms. Fox up. This is an important assignment."

Ashla: "I'll go and get Carmelita." So Ashla goes into Ashloy's room, wakes her up and tells her to go into the Scorpion Pit, before proceeding to go to Carmelita's door and knocks on it, "Carmelita, Royce is requesting your assistance, immediately."

Carmelita: "Uh, who is there?" Grabbing her head in tiredness, "Ashla, is that you? It this about Agent Jilieus?"

Ashla: "No. it's Viral. My Guard's say there is some sort of 'Viral Outbreak' whatever that is, going on, and that..."

Carmelita immediately got up knowing that if there was a secondary viral outbreak, that swift action needed to be taken.

Carmelita: "Please be monitoring the Binocucom... Royce, Royce are you there? Answer me!" Carmelita yelled into the ear-piece as she rushed out of the house in her full attire.

Royce: "I'm here, over."

Carmelita: "You said there is a second Viral Outbreak, Royce?"

Royce: "Yes, according to a report by one of Ashlas' Siamese Cat Guard's, there have been several cases of beings attempting to bite any individual within proximity. Speaking of being bit, have you taken your vaccine that Bentley came up with?"

Carmelita: "Yes, and but where are you, Royce?"

Royce: "Near the outskirts of Site Zero, waiting for you."

Carmelita: "Where exactly?"

Royce: "I put it in your Binocucom. Meet me over here, ASAP."

Carmelita: "Alright, see you there. Carmelita, out!"