Chapter 39: Milo & Nate Come Over For Supper. Part 3

Royce: "Oh that's nice."

Nate: "What's for dinner? All that running from those freaks sure made me hungry."

Milo: "Those 'Freaks' were once my child-hood friends, so watch your mouth or I'll suture your mouth shut with my blade! Got it?!"

Nate: "Bite me," Nate threatened, "though so."

Milo: "Can I pump him full of Tranquilizer Darts? Please? He's already irritating me."

Ashla: "No Milo, you two, go and sit at the table and find a seat and you'll be treated to some cooking."

Nate: "Thank you, Before I came 'here' I was making myself dinner. I also left the stove on, unfortunately."

Royce: "That's not good... that sucks man, sorry. Well don't worry, my wife make some good scorpion."

Nate: "SCORPIONS?! You guys eat scorpions?"

Royce: "Don't worry, they taste like chicken. They are even better when candied!"

Nate: "I've never tried a lot of exotic foods... really."

Royce: "My wife here, always has a good supply of food."

Nate: "Steak? I mean meat? Any fruits?"

Milo: "Is something wrong with your friend, Royce? Cat's don't eat plants, do they?"

Royce: "No Milo, but my child will. She'll go out and find coconuts from the beach and ask one of us to open it and she'll literally eat the inside out and drink the milk and water out of them." Royce explains to Milo whom looked at him with bewilderment before looking at Nate, "Nate, I was wondering: Are you allergic to any seafood, tree-nuts, plants, or well... anything?"

Nate: "Now why should I tell the lot of you? That's my business! For all I know, you could use that information against me!!"

Ashla: "Hey," Ashla snapped at Nate, "my husband is asking because he is being considerate of your health. If he didn't, he would've let you suffered if you did have an allergic reaction to any foods or anything that was in my house. Consider that the next time you are in MY house."

Royce: "Ashla, Sweetheart, I think Nate here might want some steak. Right Nate?"

Nate: "Yes. Are they salted? I love salted meats!"

Ashla: "Dried, salted meats."

Royce: "Alright everyone, let's take a seat. ASHLOY, COME HERE!!! DINNER'S READY!" Royce raised his voice resulting in Ashloy to come running in her miniature Barioth (Look up "Barioth" in Monster Hunter) armor set, "how's my little Monster Hunter doing?" Royce notices her fake sword at the table, "Ashloy, what have we talked about with having toys and weapons at the table?"

Ashloy: "Not to have toys or weapons at the table."

Ashla: "Ashloy, you know how your father gets when non-essential items are on the table."

Royce begins to sigh and have a change of mind.

Ashloy: "Ashloy, you can have your toy at the table from now on. But please, eat your food.

As everyone got their preferred food-type: Milo had straight up dried-up salted meat; Nate ate Salt and Pepper on his steak along with French Fries Royce cleaned, cut, salted and made himself; Ashloy ate a serving of Coconut, unsalted meat and fish; Ashla had a mix of food, and finally Milo had a protein meal.