Chapter 41: Ashloy's New "Pet". Part 1

Once Nate and Milo were sent away, Ashloy asked her parents if she could go outside.

Ashla: "Why do you want to go outside, Ashloy? Honey, do you have anything to say?"

Royce: "..."

Ashloy: "I'm wanting to go and see someone."

Royce: "Why?"

Ashloy: "Because... it's something you might like?"

Ashla: "Where?"

Ashloy: "The frozen part of the City, mom."

This gave Royce a seriously bad feeling since when he fought a large monster in the frozen part of the City.

Royce: "Nope, nope, absolutely not Ashloy. You are FORBIDDEN to go to that area of the City for ANY reason, I don't care if it is even to see an imaginary friend, you're not going!"

Ashloy: "WHY?!"

Ashla: "It's too dangerous outside, Ashloy. Your father cares for you." Ashloy looked down in defeat, to which the parents noticed, "but don't worry Ashloy, once this whole danger blows over, you can go back outside and play as much as you want, ok?"

Ashloy: "Is it ok if I stay by the beach? To get my coconuts?"

Ashla looks towards her husband for an answer.

Royce: "Sure. Just mind the wildlife," Royce sighs knowing he cannot control his little girl's every action, "Ashloy, I want you to promise me, no, us something."

Ashloy: "Huh?"

Royce: "Promise us that if you go somewhere, to please stay safe and be careful. You might be immune to the Zombie Disease but you are still capable of dying."

Ashloy: "I~ I promise. May I go?