Chapter 16: A Dinner Party on Royce's 22nd Birthday.

Ashla: "Since today is your 'Birthday', maybe what if I made you a little something?"

This in turn surprised Royce.

Royce: "What type of something are we talking about?"

Ashla smirks as she looks at her now 22-year-old husband.

Ashla: "Well... I was thinking, what about a cake."

Royce: "What flavor?"

Ashla: "Uh... well, since we don't have the necessary ingredients for a properly flavored cake that you'd like and since you were gone; we, mostly I had to use meat seeing that you say we're both 'Cats'."

Royce: "Uh-huh, I see. Do you think we could invite a friends over?"

Ashla: "The Cooper Gang? They refuse to come around now a days."

Royce: "What do you mean? Did you do something so bad that they don't trust you anymore?"

Ashla: "I don't want to talk about it. Why not I make the cake like I said I would?"

Royce: "Yeah, sure."

This in turn pleases Ashla and made Ashloy happy as she was going to have cake. And the first time with her father too.

Ashla: "Royce honey, you will have to wait for the large meal I will be preparing the food. Meanwhile, interact, I mean talk with your daughter. Before you left to wherever you were, Ashloy kept asking me what you were like and no one here, not even I could explain to her what you were like; your adventures; your emotions; we couldn't describe you. I think she wants to get to know you more... personally.