Chapter 26: Royce's Idea on What To Do To Agent Jilieus.

Once Ashla returned home with news of Agent Jilieus' Toxicology results, she immediately went to her husband to tell him about what Agent Jilieus was under the influence of. When she notices Royce leaving their room and was beginning to wake and make Ashloy breakfast.

Royce: "Ah, Ashla, off on a stroll sweety?"

Ashla: "Actually, I went off to see how our Criminal guest, and see how that Wolf was doing." This not only caught Royce's attention but Carmelita's as well, whom was on the Silky couch, starting to wake up, "Ms. Fox, good, you're up!"

Carmelita: "Huh?"

Ashla: "Get some coffee, and wake up!"

This in turn startled the Vixen and resulted in her falling out of the couch and hitting her head.

Carmelita: "Ow!" She then proceeds to go to the kitchen and make herself coffee, "ok Ashla," before sitting down next to Royce, "what did you need to tell me, now that I'm up?"

Ashla: "Carmelita, I got Agent Jilieus' Toxicology results."

Carmelita: "She's on... Vicodin?! Why would she be on Vicodin?"

Ashla: "The Nurse said she was probably taking the stuff as to ease her pain."

Carmelita: "Large amounts of dried blood, scar tissue, puncture marks, some fractures, and well... the latter. Who would do so much damage to the Agent that she'd resort to addictive pain-killers?"

Royce: "ME!!" As he slammed his fists onto the table, "I was the one that tore that Wolf to near shreds."

This seemed to intimidate everyone in the room, even Ashloy to the point of making her scared and resulted in her running to her room.

Royce then calms down and begins talking.

Royce: "Sweety, did you say that Jilieus was on Vicodin? Hmm... this could be VERRY useful!!"

Carmelita: "Useful, how?"

Ashla: "How?"

Royce: "Carmelita, I need some drugs to make this work." Carmelita objects as a result.

Carmelita: "WHAT?! No. No, no, no, no, no, no! I am NOT doing something illegal just so you can do whatever you need to do with them!"

Royce leaves the kitchen to bring out a small needle.

Royce: "It'll be in the form of a Truth-drug. Then... we'll wipe her mind!!"

Ashla: "Honey... you're scaring me now."

Carmelita: "I gotta admit, Ashla, that IS dark."

Ashloy: "Mommy... is daddy ok? He's scary!"

Ashla and Carmelita then yell at the 22-year-old Royce as to snap him out of his insanity-filled anger and ideology on how to "Torture" Agent Jilieus.