Chapter 37: Agent Jilieus (and her Squad) To the Rescue. Part 2

Agent Jilieus: "Everyone ready?"

Milo: Yes Ma'am."

Lori: "I want to kill; I want to fight!"

Calypso: "Let's do this. I want some action."

Agent Jilieus: "Milo, I want you on that high tower up there. You will provide us with sniper support while we go and rescue the civilians... if there are any left."

Milo: "Yes Ma'am, lethal or non-lethal shots Ma'am?"

Agent Jilieus: "Lethal shots Milo, LETHAL shots, these are DANGEROUS ANIMAL'S, they are mindless, deadly and will NOT hesitate to kill you. Now my superior, Royce has requested that we bring at least a sample of one of these animals' blood, and if possible, a living specimen."

Calypso: "Royce wants US to capture one of THOSE creatures 'alive'? Sign me up, I LOVE a challenge!"

Milo: "Agent Jilieus, I WILL be more useful in getting to the civilian with you instead of providing Sniper Support."

Agent Jilieus: "How is that Milo?"

Milo: "I can hide at any moment, I see anyone, at anywhere, anyhow, and I'm immune to this disease."

Agent Jilieus: "Alright Milo, show me what you got we'll be watching you from up there *points towards tower that Milo was supposed to provide Sniper Support from* with these, and take these."

Milo: "what are they? And what are they for?"

Agent Jilieus: "Several Hand-cuffs and Zip-ties, they are for restraining any hostages, or civilians that are panicking. Makes it safer for you, and for them as well."

Milo: "How do they work?" Agent Jilieus then shows Milo how the cuffs and ties work, "Oh, ok. Well, wish me luck everyone."

Lori: "You're going to need it." Lori mumbled to herself before the rest of Agent Jilieus' team went up and on towards the tower, with Agent Jilieus closely observing Milo's every move.

Agent Jilieus: "Milo, report..."

Milo: "I'm hearing what seems to be multiple screams. And one of them sounds like... Royce?" Milo then switches comms channels, "Royce, come in, over."

Royce answers comms: "What's going on?! Busy here! I'm trying to divert attention for you and your team to go and rescue Carmelita. Carry on with your mission, Milo, over!" He ends the comms link.

Milo: "Agent Jilieus, Royce was diverting attention from me while being chased by the Infected, continue on with rescue mission? Over."

Agent Jilieus: "Proceed. Any update on the Carmelita situation? I've lost sight of you."

Milo: "I see a hostage, wait! It's a Fox. Is that the target?"

Agent Jilieus: "Yes. Proceed with caution, we don't know if she's infected yet. Recommend using non-lethal shots, over."

Milo: "Tranquilizer Darts, Agent?"

Agent Jilieus: "Affirmative."

Milo uses her Thermal Vision to see and detect if and infected Siamese Cats are around the Fox, fortunately for her, detecting no known heat signatures. She shoots Inspector Carmelita Montoya Fox with a Tranq Dart, instantly sedating her and resulting in her falling asleep and hitting the hard, gritty sandstone.

Now with the Inspector unconscious, Milo approached Carmelita and applied 1 zip tie and a handcuff. Just to make sure in the case she WAS infected, Carmelita wouldn't pose a threat to her or her teammates.

Once Milo successfully captured and sedated Carmelita, Milo picked her up and (slowly) trekked her way back to her squad, that was until she heard another scream. This time, this way a scream she wasn't familiar with. But she knew it sounded VERY human like.