Chapter 31: Jessica Harley's Home in Ancient Arabia.

Meanwhile, with Jessica Harley...

The Next Day...

Jessica Harley: "Uh, my head," she says loudly while her head is spinning, "what happened yesterday?"

Carmelita: "You were drugged beyond normal limits."

Hailey: "Ms. Fox~ I've~ I've arrived! Is the patient... behaving?"

Jessica Harley: "Patient? What's going on?! Inspector Fox, I demand an answer!"

Carmelita: "Do you want the short answer or~"

Hailey: "You tried to kill my employer's husband and kid then you allowed yourself to be captured by us!"

Jessica Harley: "I~ what?"

Carmelita: "You murdered a lot of people and had your memory wiped. You were famous and made someone else famous then later, you tried to kill him and his child. Then later you were captured and imprisoned."

Jessica Harley: "How did I escape?"

Carmelita: "With the help of other dangerous criminals."

Hailey: "Ms. Fox, you shouldn't be sentimental with these criminal types. They'll take advantage of you."

Carmelita: "I know how this works rookie, I've been at this for a while."

Hailey: "Don't say I didn't warn you..."

Carmelita: "...And I've been working with The Force longer than you have rookie, that's why you were assigned to me. Understand?"

Hailey: "Yes Ma'am, what do we do with the Prisoner, Ma'am?"

Carmelita: "I think I might regret this but hey, worth a try," she thinks to herself, "treat her like you would the human." Carmelita tells the new Siamese Cat rookie. "Jessica, I think you should head-off to bed, it's getting awfully late, and it is getting dark pretty quickly outside."

Jessica Harley: "Being kept here and watched against my will..."

Carmelita: "OK Rookie, it's your turn to watch over Ms. Harley, and do not abuse or harm her. If I hear anything and I mean ANYTHING, I will report this straight to your superiors, understand?"

Hailey: "Uh..."

Carmelita: "I said do you understand, Rookie?!"

Hailey: "Yes Ma'am!"

Carmelita: "Only use Force if she tries to hurt you. Other than that, she's off-limits!"

Hearing this from the Inspector resulted in Hailey putting on an evil grin once Carmelita left, then Hailey looks at Jessica Harley to which intimidates her.