Chapter 12: Teaching a Cat to Swim, part 2: Convincing...

Note: This was made 11.26.2016 (Thanksgiving)

Ashla: "You want to teach us how to do what, now?!"

Royce: "Come on sweetheart, let me explain first before you start jumping to conclusions."

Ashla: "Better start explaining," Ashla says as she crosses her arms, "cause neither of us like to swim in those waters!"

Royce: "... And I know that you hate water! But Ashloy is part-human, therefore she is capable of swimming. It's not like she has Aquaphobia (Fear of water) like you."

Ashla: "Why should I let you try to teach our kid to swim," The Siamese Cat wife asked the 21-year-old human husband, "because she isn't so keen on wanting to swim."

Royce: "Cause I was there to protect her for a while after she found me; not to mention she's my child and it's kind of a right of passage."

Ashla: "Do you~"

Royce: "Do you wanna learn on how to swim? Be like daddy?"

Ashloy: "Yes."

Ashla: "Huh? Wow! She never wanted to swim when you weren't around and while raising her."

Royce: "Things change, people change; anything is possible."

Ashloy: "When can I learn to swim?"

Royce: "Maybe after my Birthday, which will be in a few days."

Ashloy: "Aww..."

Ashla: "When is your Birthday?" Royce's wife asks him.

Royce: "It's on December, the Sixth. Why?"

Ashla: "I might give you a little something special for when that time occurs." She says as she gives a seductive wink and a sorta devilish smile.