Chapter 3: Finding Refuge.

With Royce sighting both Tosha and JD, he thought maybe both the Siamese Cat and Komodo Dragon were in league with the wolf that tried to harm his daughter but in fact they were just sitting on top of a roof... doing nothing. As if not giving a care of the current situation.

Despite the current situation, Royce had to find shelter for his daughter and himself and what was a better choice than some old friends of Ashlas'.

Royce: "Screw it, I care more for her safety than my own," he said to himself while walking on the silky tight-rope before asking his daughter a question, "Ashloy, do you know who Tosha and JD are?"

Ashloy: "Yes, they're mommy's friends."

Royce: "Okay, well... we're going to go and see them. See them on the roof," Royce asks Ashloy as she peeks her head out and sees both the Siamese Cat and Komodo Dragon and nods, "well, let's hope they're still nice despite this manhunt." Royce continues talking to his daughter while still walking the tightrope.

Royce then approached both Siamese Cat and Komodo dragon via tightrope to which JD noticed the 21-year-old human and the 10-year-old Siamese Cat coming.

JD: "What are you two doing here?!"

Tosha: "Do you know you're being hunted?! Wanted, by that wolf: Agent Jilieus?! She wants the both of you captured! Give us a reason as to why we shouldn't turn you 2 in this moment?!"

Ashloy: "You're my mommy's friends! Can you help us? Please??" She asked using her adorable and cute looking eyes.

Tosha: "Fine, you 2 can stay. Until this blows over."

Royce: "Thank you, I just want my little girl safe while I go out and take on this wolf myself," he says as he draws out his Barioth sword and Shield, "She's put me through more than enough and I'm going to get back at her!"