Chapter 59: Run Ashla, Run!!

With Royce now free from his restraints, he had eyes on one individual: his wife. He was after her blood.

Royce: "Get back here Ashla!!" Royce yelled while chasing Ashla, "I'm going to KILL YOU!!" He said as Ashla ran for her life in fear, calling out for her local Siamese Cat Guard's and even Royce's Specially-trained Spec-Ops as she continued sprinting, "wait til I get my hands on you!!"

Ashla: "Please. I just wanted the truth and I didn't know you were telling me the truth, I'm sorry!!"

Royce: "I'm a little teapot, short and stout... tip me over AND I'LL SMASH UP EVERYTHING!! RRARRW!!!!"

Ashla: "Someone help, Spiced-up mad-human is chasing after me. Lori, Milo, Carmelita, someone please help!!"

Baheera: "Why should someone deserve aid if you are the one who started it?," Baheera said as she ran beside the Siamese Cat Captain, knowing that Royce wouldn't be after her, "You are the one whom shattered, warped, broke and seriously manipulated his mind with that weird-eye thing. Not to mention you fed him Spice, then used that eye-thing in an attempt to coerce him into telling you something you wanted to hear." Baheera aggressively tells Ashla as the two continue to run away from Royce's blood-thirsty and insatiable fury. Then 5 minutes of continuous dashing away from Royce, Baheera got an idea. "I got an idea, but you are probably not going to like it..."

Ashla: "I'm all ears, Baheera, open to any suggestions!!"

Baheera: "You still got that Eye-thing on you?"

Ashla: "Yes. What are you getting at?"

Baheera: "You use that Eye on him once again and try to calm him down."

Ashla: "It only works if the target is stationary. How are we going to get him to stay still? He's too out of control!"

Baheera: "You'll use the Eye, while I wear him down with Calypsos' blades. With enough damage to his body, he'll collapse from fatigue, that's where you'll use the Eye to calm him down and turn him back to normal."

Ashla: "Anything *LESS* risky than that? Something that won't possibly result in my death, let alone yours?"

Baheera: "How about you engage him in hand-to-claw combat? Without any advantages up your sleeve?"

Ashla: "Okay, good point. Alright, let's do this," Ashla said with enthusiasm as both she and Baheera separate and begin their plan of attack, "Hey numb-nuts, fresh-meat, over here!!" As Ashla was able to go around Royce with ease, she was able to make her opponent fatigued to the point to where Baheera would swoop in and deal several lacerations to Royce's chest, his legs and even his arms. "Give up, you're not going to win."

Baheera: "Ashla, now would be the best time to use the Clockwerk Eye on him!"

Ashla: "You sure?" She asked Baheera with uncertainty, seeing that he was barely affected by the cuts, scratches and damages to his physical body.

Baheera: "NOW, while his guard is down! He'll be more dangerous than last time if we let him recover."

Ashla: "GUARD'S, COME TO MY AID," Ashla yells loud enough to be heard from quite afar, before focusing her attention onto and towards Royce, "Hopefully this works," she questions herself with doubt in her mind with several minutes passing by, this was when more than several Siamese Cat Guard's, Milo, Lori, Carmelita, Tosha, JD, Lucky and Ashloy come to the Siamese Cat Captain's aid. Only to see a dizzy, dazed and stunned Royce on the ground.

Seeing how Royce was able to cause such carnage, Carmelita Fox got to questioning, "How did he get like this? What made him go ballistic? This is not his normal behavior, there is only one thing I know that would make someone act so destructively; so dangerously; so aggressively. Why did he go mad so suddenly? Why was he after Ashla specifically? How was he able to be calmed down? Was he fed Spice?" Once Carmelita Fox finished talking to herself, she began questioning both Baheera and Ashla. Due to the fact the two were the ones whom were responsible for subduing Royce.

Carmelita: "Baheera, Ashla, come here right now. I have something I would like to discuss with you. About Royce..." Carmelita added on before beginning to question the 2 Siamese Cat's, "Ashla, why was Royce wanting to harm you after he was released?"

Baheera: "She Spiced his food, then used a Clockwerk Eye on him, hoping to get a confession from him, thinking he was never faithful to her."

Milo: "... But he was... Royce only did what he did so that he wouldn't be slaughtered by that traitorous back-stabber, Calypso. He was never interested in her. The only thing he felt for her was sorry."

Lori: "Sorry? Sorry for what? That cold-hearted feline was never into emotions. Let alone expressing immaturity."

Milo: "He felt sorry for her because she was constantly ridiculed and never liked by her family. That's why she tries to act all brute-like. Unlike us, I will not feel guilty nor sorry for taking care of those that pose a serious enough threat to others. I'm glad she's dead, people like that just don't deserve to live." While listening to Milo and Lori's conversations, she looks at Ashla, seeing how Baheera was the one that accused Ashla of drugging Royce.

Carmelita: "Ashla, I want your hands in the air and don't you dare move," Carmelita said to Ashla as she beginning to search Ashla, "do you have anything sharp or capable of bodily-harm that could hurt me before I search you?" Ashla shakes her head. After a minute of searching, Carmelita came across and found the Clockwerk Eye that was used on Royce, this was when Carmelita brought out her handcuffs, "Ashla DeBarry Cooper, you are under arrest for violating Royce's right to remain silent and use of excessive force," Carmelita then told and read Ashla her "Miranda Rights", before applying handcuffs onto her. "You have the right to remain silent, anything you say can and will be used against you in the court of law..."

Royce: "Uhh... my head. Who? What? Is this heaven?"

Nate: "Sorry pal, you're no angel. Not to mention your wife is being arrested for harming you."

Royce: "What?"