-31-

After the whole dinner situation, you had been helping Sasuke settle in.

Two things from that dinner were on your mind.

One was, without a doubt, what Kakashi had said.

Was he implying that he felt he had a chance still? Or that he wanted you to give him a chance?

You two still hadn't even addressed the elephant in the room.

You had kissed.

But you were unsure of your feelings for him at the moment.

Deep down, you could feel something starting to blossom for him, but fear held you back, and it stopped those feelings.

You didn't want Zoko to be right, but at the same time, you couldn't help but wonder if he really was.

Did you love Kakashi? Did you not? Did you just want to use him to fill a void, again?

The second thing that plagued your mind was the fact that Naruto was right. That night you all truly felt like a family, you felt complete. It made you happy, and it also made you wonder if you were wrong for not allowing Naruto to stay with you too. It's not like you didn't have the room, and as someone who was orphaned at a young age as well, you completely understood the struggle. Who wouldn't want a nice home to go to, and someone to look after them?

The only problem was that the question was so spur of the moment that you didn't know if he was being serious, especially since Jiraiya started making jokes.

You sighed.

"Sasuke! Don't forget we have training this afternoon!" You called out.

When you heard no response, you walked upstairs to his room, knocking softly before opening the door.

"Sasuke?" You stepped in.

Everything was neat and in place, but no one was inside.

You looked down the hall.

"Sasuke!" You called out again.

Where was he?

-Meanwhile-

"What was so important, that we had to leave without telling Sensei?" Sasuke asked.

Sakura giggled.

"We're gonna prank Kakashi-Sensei."

"What? How? Why?"

"Doesn't matter about the logistics-"

Sasuke cut Naruto off,

"If it was planned by you, then yes it does."

"No! It was fully approved and exited by Sakura!" He countered.

"Oh. Good. At least one person with a few braincells..." Sasuke sighed in relief.

"Shut up Sauce-Gay! Anyways, let me explain the plan!"

A few(long) minutes later....

"That's...Actually a really good plan...but what if (Y/N)-Sensei finds out?"

"Then she'll thank us because we're match-making her and Kakashi-Sensei." Sakura said.

"Yeah. Their chemistry and tension is getting unbelievable now." He said.

"How'd you even learn those words--no-- how'd you even read the room? You're never aware of things unless they're associated with Ramen, or The position of Hokage."

"Shuttup Sakura!" Naruto rolled his eyes.

"Is that the only retort you have?"

"You-"