-39-

"Kashi! Look!" You laughed, handing him the mirror that was in his hands.

You had put his hair into two ponytails and braided some of his hair.

His eye brows rose once he saw what you had done to his hair.

You could tell that under his mask, his mouth was agape.

Kakashi really did not appreciate looking like a five year old, however, when he asked you to hangout that day, he had already been prepared to do whatever it was that you wanted.

Whatever it was.

However, this was not exactly what he had been expecting.

But you were happy. Just goofing around, that is.

He turned around, looking over you with a look you couldn't read.

He leaned down, your face heating as he got closer.

Suddenly, his hands were at your sides, running his fingers up them, causing you to laugh.

"P-please stop tickling me!" You managed as you tried to pull away.

You were happy, with him.

That made him happy.

So happy.

~*~

When Kakashi had asked you to hangout at his place that day, the thought of declining the offer never even crossed your mind.

You hadn't established where you two were in terms of your relationship yet, but you knew you were past friendship at this point.

However if the line was blurring too much, neither of you had said anything yet.

You planned to just hang out with him as casually as you had hung out with Yura.

Which meant all the simple things like playing with his hair.

You knew it wasn't the best thing to do. But having the oh so brave, legendary Copy Cat Ninja at your disposal for hair braiding made you feel proud.

And of course, even though you could feel his want to roll his eyes at you, you could also see his eyes close for a small second, indicating that he was smiling slightly.

His eyes flew open and the look he gave you made you stop moving.

He was up to something, you could tell.

And suddenly his hands were at your sides, tickling the life out of you.

You let out a laugh, unable to control how you were feeling.

You were happy over such a small thing like getting to spend time with him. Even if the both of you were being incredibly silly.

Once you both stopped messing around, you turned to the lesson plans which you'd discarded after a few minutes of being in his house.

He had asked you to hang out, yes, but in actuality, you were supposed to be planning your next lesson because the last time you had both improvised a lesson, it ended with a "field trip" To Ichiraku. You can only guess whose idea that was.

You already knew Kakashi preferred
his house to yours, as, whatever Sasuke had said to him before he left had made him slightly wary of going in, or even near your house. Or just being around when the young Uchiha was around in general unless it was lesson time.