3 Days

Hey children! I am finally about to finish this hectic school year(Thank Goodness). And I'll be on my break.

Guess what that means!!!

No more empty promises and an actual well put together updating schedule.

My last final is on Tuesday, so on Wednesday, I'll update. No joke. I've been working on the drafts here and there because I wanted to give you guys more than one chapter.

So please bear with me, I'm sorry for being such a loser, I don't deserve you guys. You've all been so sweet and supportive to me, and even helped me deal with a lot of emotional stress. Truly, I'm grateful.

Regardless, I'll see you on Wednesday my dears.

Also, I made an insta but I'm not sure if I want to have one or not🤔😂. Regardless, if you want my instagram, I'll post it in the next chapter I update. That way you guys can message me, send me your ideas, requests and more. I live you all so much, and thanks for sticking around.

Also!!!

There is another covid variant.

Children!!

Stay safe!

Make sure to eat your vegetables. Drink your water. Sleep as much as you need to, talk to friends when emotionally distressed. Wash your hands and wear a mask loves. If you need any home remedies, my DM is open.

Stay safe lovelies!

ILY!!!