-7-

The journey seemed to lag on for hours.

Ryoko kept his distance from everyone, throwing you, in particular, a distasteful scowl here and there.

Sakura, Naruto, Yumi, Zoko, Tobi, Sasuke, and Yourself were all in a group talking.

Jiraiya was kind of keeping to himself but walking with everyone else.

And Kakashi took the lead with Saki walking right alongside him, a giggle errupting from her mouth everytime she talked to him.

You rolled your eyes.

Could she be any louder?

You must've voiced your thoughts without realising it because Sasuke looked at you, a small smirk on his features.

"I j-just meant that we're prone to more attacks if we're being loud." You stated before he could make an abrupt assumption.

"Hmm..? Are you sure, Sensei, because to me it sounded alot like you were jealous." He countered with a hint of teasing in his voice.

"Yeah, it seems as if (Y/N) here thinks a lot more about Kakashi than she lets on." Jiraiya said cutting into the conversation with a smirk.

You gave him a, 'Where tf did you come from?' look, to which he just smiled at.

"Oh? (Y/N) of the Anbu is giving me bedroom eyes~." He said.

You punched him. Hard.

"Dont say things like that you fuckin' perv." you said while speed walking ahead.

You walked right up to Zoko who had quietly been strumming and tuning his bass.

"Hello there Belle."

Did he just call you, "Belle"?

"Its (Y/N)."

He smiled. "I know. I give everyone nicknames"

"Then why Belle?"

He shrugged with a smile.

"I would've thought you would've guessed by now." He said chuckling.

You shrugged back, causing him to chuckle again.

"Do your friends always tease you like that?" He asked as he nodded his head towards Jiraiya and Sasuke.

"Nah. Plus, Jiraiya is not my friend." You replied with defiance.

"Oh? Well it sure seems like he is Belle. Anyway its not any of my business."

After that it was silent again for a few minutes before you started a conversation again.

"So, whose everyone in the band?"

"Well, I'm the Bassist, Ryoko is the Keyboardist, Yumi is the Guitarist, Tobi is on drums, and Saki is the Lead singer." He explained.

You nodded.

After that, you both just got to talking. You got to know Zoko as a pretty mellow, layed back, chillax guy. He shared stories from the band and you listened and laughed at most. Soon everyone else joined in to listen and contribute and it turned into an all out Story telling session.

"And I was sitting there, whipped cream on my ass-"

You all burst out laughing, save for Ryoko who was ignoring everyone and Saki who had been talking Kakashi's ears off the entire time.

Time just went by so quickly and as dusk befell the area, you all decided to stop at an inn for the night.

Ryoko, Tobi, and Zoko all took one room, You, Sakura, Yumi, and Saki took another, Jiraiya said he would be gone all night and didnt even bother explaining, and Kakashi, Naruto, and Sasuke shared a room.