-57-

Silence.

The room was filled in silence.

No one even knew what to say or do for a moment as Lord Koneko gasped, stepping back as blood trickled down his lips.

You couldn't help but smile seeing the maroon-rouge mixture stain his ugly goatee.

You reached forward, hands aiming to pull out the knife, but the man stepped just out of your grasp, taking a few more stumbling steps before trembling in anger.

"Well, what are you waiting for you dimwits..? SEIZE HER!!" He shouted.

Instantly, there were ninja attacking from all directions and the guests went wild screaming and running away.

You stood in a defensive position and held off the attacks.

If you thought all the other times you'd been attacked that there was too many of them. That was nothing. It was like you were fighting a full on army. There were atleast a thousand of them.

"All for me? Wow, you had me pegged." You smirked, but Lord Koneko was no where to be seen.

It was funny. You really didn't think you'd go out this way. Not only could you die from the constant attacks, but exhaustion was also a cause of death that was extremely possible in your case.

This agitated you a bit as you fought.

A baddie such as yourself was not fixing to go out from fighting middle class attackers.

Atleast you looked good.

"It seems like everytime we're swooping in to save you, you're wearing a wedding dress."

You looked over to see Kakashi back to back with you, fighting off the other ninja.

"Kashi!" A smile was instantly on your face and he took your hand.

"Don't make it a habit, please? I hope that the next time you wear a wedding dress, it'll only be for me."

You could tell he was smiling under his mask as he squeezed your hand.

You could also see the dark circles under his eyes.

Finally getting a moment to glance at him, you took in his full appearance.

His clothes were ragged and tattered, and his face looked worn. He trembled slightly, like he hadn't slept for days.

Your heart sank.

"Kakashi.."

But he wouldn't let you feel sad.

"Don't worry about me right now. I'm just glad your safe, and...not married. Now let's take out the rest of these people first."

You heard loud noises coming from the other side of the room and realized the numbers were reducing wildly now.

"Speaking of which, wheres-"

"DONT TOUCH ME! IM THE FUTURE HOKAGE!"

You looked over to see Naruto and Jiraiya taking out Ninja to your left and Sasuke and a surprisingly focused Sakura taking out Ninja to your right.

You beamed proudly, going back to focusing so you could take out the rest of the enemy.

When you finally finished finally attacking the onslaught of assassin's, you breathed a sigh of relief, but the fight didn't seem to be over just yet.

Two bright haired assassins flung into action at the speed of light at you, weapons drawn and ready for an attack.

It was Akira and Akiyo.