-A/N-

Hi☺️. I'm sure you're tired of these authors notes but I digress🤐.

Unfortunately for me, I just found out today that I'm finally having my end of term exams the week after next. This means that I won't be updating today because I'm studying and the days hence forth.

I will definitely still update this book, don't worry, I'm not discontinuing it or anything.

I will update as soon as I finish exams, but right now I need to be in a good head space and in full gear. I've gotta pass.

Please don't for get to;
-Put your mental, physical, and emotional health above everything else as long as it's not infringing on someone else's.
-Drink water because it's good for you and you need the electrolytes.
-Take a break if you're stressed. It's okay to breath and cool off. You are only human.
-Eat well. Don't let anybody body shame you, regardless of you're size. You are you and that's all that matters.
-Remember you are so beautiful and wonderful. We stan you, okay? Periodt. Thank you.

Honorable Shoutouts;
I_Simp_For_Hanji
Yes_I_am_fabulous

Trust me, there's several more people I appreciate and adore for reading this story. I love all of you so much, and I thank you so much for your support and being understanding with my cray cray schedule. I'll keep doing shout outs simply to show my appreciation so if you aren't in this one, you could be in the next one. I already have some lovely people in mind for the next one.

Have a good day/night my loves. Sorry to be off schedule again🤦🏾‍♀️. Your gran has a crazy life.

-Grandma LB ❤️❤️❤️