-42-

"Your kids broke into my house, invaded my privacy, and read through a copy of an unreleased book."

You gasped, seeing Sasuke slouched over Sakura's shoulder and your heart beat instantly picked up.

"Sasuke!"

"Mom?"

For a second you melted at his words, but quickly regained composure.

"Sasuke what...What happened to all of you?" You went to him but stepped back a bit, aghast.

"You smell like weed! Were you abusing substances?"

He chuckled.

"Probably."

You sighed, placing his head on your shoulder and placing Sakura against your other one.

"Sorry Sensei..." She mumbled drifting off slightly.

Jiraiya sighed.

"You know I love you guys-"

"We know. That's why you're the designated hobo pervert grandpa." Naruto interrupted.

"Great uncle. But anyways, how are you going to discipline your kiddos for breaking into my house and all the other crimes they committed?"

"Oh please, previewing your unreleased softcore porn writing is not a crime." Naruto jeered.

You couldn't help but chuckle, and neither could Kakashi.

High Naruto was very ballsy, to say the least.

"Whatever you may think, it is not very becoming of young Ninjas to commit crimes when you're the ones who are supposed to protect and set an example for the others in the village."

"You-" before Naruto could finish, Kakashi cut in.

"And I suppose spying on unsuspecting women and using real, living people, whom you know as the structure for your novels are?"

Jiraiya looked taken aback by his words.

"Well I....Um....Just get out of my house!"

He didn't have to tell you all twice.

You quickly(as quickly as three high kids can go) scrambled out of his house.

Naruto scoffed.

"What a weirdo! He even made us see him shirtless. I vote to kick him out of the family."

You let out a sigh and shook your head.

Sasuke was still leaning on you and Sakura against Kakashi.

"Your house?" He questioned.

You nodded.

"Of course."

~*~

After a few hours of napping in the guest bedrooms, the kids finally woke up to find you and Kakashi just finishing lunch.

Well, more like, supper. It was almost evening.

"Mmm, it smells so good in here." Sakura smiled.

Sasuke groaned, the feeling of bricks hitting his head making him stop for a moment.

"Is this what hangover feels like?" He mumbled.

You patted his head lightly, guiding him to take a seat.

"Naruto still isn't awake?" You inquired as Kakashi dishes out food.