-13-

As you finally got close to the stage where Yoai were performing, you could see that everything looked perfectly normal and in control.

Their fans were screaming and cheering them on, and had you not been holding Kakashi's hand, you would've been swept away into the mass of people, or perhaps even crushed.

Who knew Yoai was so famous?

You certainly didn't.

Thankfully, however, in the midst of all the commotion, you saw your students.

"Naruto! Sakura! Sasuke!" You yelled.

Somehow, over all the noise, they actually heard you.

Once they got to you, they all sighed in relief.

"Mom~Sensei!" Naruto said before hugging you.

You just laughed and patted his head as Sakura joined the hug. Sasuke begrudgingly joined as well.

"We thought we were gonna die!" Sakura cried.

"Speak for yourselves, dweebs, I was perfectly fine on my own."

"Oh whatever Sauce-gay." You said, flicking his head softly.

"Don't call me that!!"

Suddenly the music stopped and you could see Ryoko take the front of the stage. He gave a subtle wink at you.

"I just wanted to take this time to thank the ninja team who helped us get here, so on behalf of the whole of Yoai, thank you Ninjas' of the leaf." He smiled a charming smile, causing the crowd to cheer.

You know all to well, despite having known him for only a week or so, that his smile meant all hell was about to break loose. And it did.

"Saki! Saki is that you?!" You turned around to see a relatively handsome looking man standing at the back of the crowd.

He began walking forward, and Saki screeched, waving her hands fervently.

"He-He's crazy! I don't even know him! Ninjas', protect us."

Kakashi and the others were about to step into action, but Ryoko motioned for them to stop.

"Saki, I've been looking for you everywhere, you never even broke it off with me." He said with a sad expression.

"W-what do you mean!? I don't even know you! I-"

"It's me, Yoji, you don't remember your own boyfriend?"

The crowd filled with murmurs of confusion as the young man advanced towards the stage.

Just then, yet another man stepped forward, shoving him.

"Liar! I'm her boyfriend, who the hell are you!?"

"What do you mean!? I'm her boyfriend!!" Said another man.

Suddenly several men came forward and began fighting over Saki, who looked shocked beyond measure.

She couldn't feign innocence for long however, as the men all organized themselves and turned to her.

"Explain yourself." One said.

"Yeah! Explain!"

Suddenly the whole crowd was cheering for her to explain what she had done.

Saki's fists balled up in anger and she turned away to run but Ryoko stopped her.

"F-fine! I played all of you! There! Are you happy!?" She said, almost tripping over herself to escape Ryoko's grasp.