-15-

"I'm going to miss you so much Belle." Zoko said as he held you in a tight embrace.

"I'm going to miss you more, I'm so happy you came to visit, I look forward to seeing you again." You pull away from the hug and you kiss a soft but passion filled kiss.

"Please be safe."

He nodded and got in the carriage which would be taking him back to meet up with the rest of Yoai.

You had sent him with a letter for Yura and you were over all happy that he was happy, since, he had been excited to get back to his band members after all.

You turned around and looked at the sky.

The sun was already reaching its peak in the sky.

"Oh shit! I'm gonna be late for my class!"

~*~

When you reaches the training grounds, you found Naruto, Sakura, and Sasuke doing individual practices on their skills and Kakashi under a tree reading Icha Icha, which wasn't surprising in the slightest.

"I'm so sorry I'm late, I-"

"Mom~Sensei! You're later than Dad~Sensei normally is!" Naruto Said.

Sakura giggled and nudged him.

"She was spending time with Zoko, her Boyfriend~." She teased you.

Your cheeks hued with a blush and you ushered them back to doing their practical skills.

You patted Sasuke's head as a sign of acknowledgement, and he quickly went to pat his hair down, sneering at you.

Tough crowd.

You took a seat next to Kakashi who hummed.

"Again, I'm so sorry I was late, I know I shouldn't have left you alone with our students, I mean, I know you can handle them, I just should've been here earlier."

He shrugged a bit. "No worries. Like Sakura said, I know you were with Zoko, seeing him off and stuff. It's fine."

You would've believed him had he not sounded stranger than usual. He sounded more monotone, disconnected in fact.

"Thank you. Now, shouldn't we discuss the plans for-"

Suddenly a bunch of rocks came hurtling toward you, followed by Naruto yelling a loud, "Look Out!"

Before you could even respond, you were against the ground, pinned beneath Kakashi, with your hands splayed to your sides and his leg in between yours.

You couldn't help but feel flustered. The position you were in insinuated a lot of things, but most of all, it left you panicking.

You wanted to tell him to let go, to push him away, but instead you found your self doing nothing. You felt the air leave your body, you were bothered in places you shouldn't have been, and that bothered you even more.

Kakashi studied you with his onyx eye. Your emotions, your reactions. He wanted to know what you were thinking, how you were feeling, even if it was just a small reaction, it still irked him, no, excited him, in ways he shouldn't have been.

"I-I think you can get off me now." You said and patted his shoulder.

He turned to look, seeing all three of your students staring at you in honest confusion, even Naruto, who was picking up the rocks.

"Mom~Sensei, Dad~Sensei, I'm sorry, I really am! Are you okay!!"

Kakashi nodded as he slowly got off you and you did the same.

"Yes, we're fine. Why don't you get back to your training now, you need to learn to control your abilities better, or else it won't be just us you could possibly hit." Kakashi said to Naruto who nodded profusely before bowing in apology.

You looked between the two of them. The energy in the air seemed to have gotten thicker yet again.

"We should split up and check on them individually, wouldn't want any other messes to occur."

You nodded at him and stood up, seeing him shake his head.

"Calling me Dad~Sensei? When I clearly am not with her like that." He muttered before walking away.

For some reason, you felt hurt more thank you should've. Yet you couldn't understand why.