-5-

The journey to the Hidden Mist was quite boring. 

You all trekked through terrain after terrain to get to the Village and the whole time was filled with hounding questions from Sakura, stupid questions from Naruto, and snarky/witty remarks from Sasuke or silence.

Kakashi read a book the whole time.
When you peaked to see title, you read the words, 'Icha Icha Paradise' or 'いちゃ いちゃ  ぱらぢせ' in bold words. Underneath was a picture of a man chasing a woman.

You shrugged it off, remembering that some of your other anbu friends also read the novel

Finally, as the sky changed from light water colour peach to a dark violet, Kakashi suggested that you all stop for the night.

Its not like there was a rush, the mission had a 1-2 week span, and you would make it to the Hidden Mist by mid-day the next day.

You all settled into two rooms.

Kakashi, Naruto, and Sasuke in one, you and Sakura in the other(Despite her protests to sleep with Sasuke).

After about an hour or so, Sakura asked if you both could go check out the bath house at the Inn, to which you agreed, of course. It had been one hellova day and you could use some hot water to ease those tense ass muscles in your body.

You wasted no time grabbing a few essentials and tying up your hair/pulling your hair back, before running downstairs towards the bath house.

It. Was. Filled.

Men and women sat in the baths indulging in the wonders of jet-heated water.

You, however, were panicking. Where the hell was the mixed bath sign!?

To make matters worse, there sat Naruto, Sasuke, and Kakashi in all their glory, basking in the hot water.

You turned to Sakura who shrugged.

"What's the big deal (Y/N) Sensei? The water's dark and you can wrap a towel around yourself if you're feeling uncomfortable. What did you always tell us? All great fears can be conquered by an even greater solution!"

You nodded quickly, realising you were setting a bad example for your student by chickening out about a simple thing.

You tightened your towel before marching over and plopping yourself in the bath next to Sasuke. You nudged him and gave a small smile.

Sakura quickly ran over to join you, realising you had left her standing awkwardly like a dolt.

"(Y/N) Sensei, Sakura, its about time you joined us!" Naruto said while high fiving you.

You smiled a bit to him aswell before your gaze fell on Kakashi, who, despite everything, was still reading Icha Icha Paradise.

He only looked up, his eyes lingering on you for what seemed like hours but in reality it was only a second, before turning back to his book.

Suddenly an idea formulated in your head and you giggled mischeviously as you headed towards the other side of the bath where he was.

As you came closer to him, you reached forward and took ahold of the top of Icha Icha Paradise, before tilting the book downward.

Kakashi looked down at you with confusion before you swiftly grabbed the book and ran off with it, not caring that you were wet as you got out of the bath and ran out in an aimless direction.

You ran outside and crouched behind a tree as you cracked open the book, a triumphant smile on your face.

You began reading.

"You are as beautiful as the stars...My love for you is as wide as the whole entire sky, and the only way I can show you, is like this."

"The way you're looking at me, theres no way I can resist you...Please, take me now!" She breathed while blushing as his fingers traced the apples of her reddened cheeks.

He smiled, a lust filled look filled his eyes as his gaze settled on the place he had stopped tracing, which was right above her cleavage.

He leaned closer and begun sucking on her neck, his hands travelling to undo the small bow that held her kimono together.

"I promise I'll be gentle." He whispered softly before leaning forward. He sucked and bit and teased her tender flesh, causing her to omit soft moans and pants that made the bulge in his pants grow bigger.

He pulled her kimono down, travelling further as his hands groped and explored her firm bossom, a heavy blush painting their faces.

As her panties grew wetter she looked at him with desperation.

He smiled, "What do you want me to do Love?"

"Ah~, Please, I want you to Fu-

The book was suddenly snatched from your hands and you looked up to see a sweaty Kakashi who was breathing heavily.

He stared at you and you stared back, unaware of the red liquid that had begun leaking from your nose, or the heavy rose blush that had settled on your cheeks.

"Y-You Pervert! All of the months I've known you, you've been reading that book, and now I've come to realise why! You're a huge Pervert who likes reading Porn!"

"(Y/N), what you saw, its not-"

You suddenly felt a hand creep onto your thigh and you screamed loudly, jumping into Kakashi, causing you to fall on top of him.

You groaned as you sat up, feeling his hands on your waist.

You blushed as you realised you were straddling him, and you looked down to see he had a similar blush, despite the mask hiding most of it.

"K-Kakashi, there's a t-thing on my leg!"
You squeaked in fear as his face turned even redder. You were never gonna live this down.

"Well with this position and view, its not going to go away anytime soon." He said in a strangled tone and a deep blush, his eyes looking anywhere but into your own.

You followed his gaze to your huge chest, which was barely held back by the towel around you.

His hands dragged up your waist slowly, causing shivers to errupt throughout you, making you sigh in pleasure and shift slightly ontop of him, causing him to groan.

"(Y/N).....," He breathed out sensually before looking at you.

"(Y/N)-"

"Kakashi-"

Its as if you both realised what you were doing at the same time and he quickly sat up.

"Oh no, by all means, do continue," A voice said as rustling was heard from the bush behind you and a man emerged.

"I was liking the inspiration for my next book."

[Edited Ver.]