-28-

Wednesday December the 23rd's Chapter.

"What you did was selfish, reckless, and completely against Ninja code. Going off on a whim for your emotions is unacceptable. Taking others with you, especially children, with you, is even worse. What if you had all died?" The Hokage asked, grilling Kakashi.

"Our Sensei was in danger!" Naruto yelled.

"She needed our help, we wouldn't just leave her to die!" Sakura but in too.

You couldn't believe she had spoken up against the Hokage. The Hokage.

"Isn't it part of our Ninja code to never leave our fellow Ninja behind? We're only standing for what we believe in, and even if it's not in the Ninja code, it's in our team code. We would never let our comrades die if we could do something to save them. Our Sensei was in a life or death situation, we had the capabilities to save her. Were we just supposed to leave her to handle things by herself and hope that she makes it out alive?"

Your eyes widened at the raven haired boy. Even the Hokage seemed surprised.

Sasuke had just spoken out for once.

"Kids...That's enough. The third is right. I'm sorry for taking you out and risking your lives. Your parents must hate me." Kakashi sighed.

"Don't be daft Kakashi-Sensei, you know Sakura's the only one with living, breathing, other parents. Our parent is (Y/N)-Sensei. She's our Mom-Sensei, why wouldn't we go get her? Of course you people could never understand because you're old enough to raise yourselves!" Naruto threw his hands up and prepared to storm out, but you put a hand on his shoulder and smiled.

"Naruto..."

He inhaled and exhaled, turning to the Hokage with furrowed brows.

He slowly bowed.

"I'm sorry, please forgive me."

The Hokage observed the students before looking at you, then Kakashi, then you again. He raised a brow.

"Hmm, I understand that you were worried about (Y/N)-er- Kyungmi. However, acting on your emotions without thoughts is rash. You of all people should know that, Kakashi. Nevertheless, you were correct on your instincts, and now Kyungmi is safe, and for that, good Job."

You all bowed.

"Thank you sir, but, um, you can continue to call me (Y/N)." You said.

"Very well. You all have the week off before you have to get back to your regulars. Remember that the Chunin exams are just around the corner. You're all dismissed, except Jiraiya."

The silent(for once) white haired man gave a surprised look but nodded.

You all got up and left.

Once you were outside the Hokage's office, Naruto gave a confused look.

"I have a question...."

"Ask." Sasuke said simply, clearly annoyed.

"The Hokage said that Kakashi-Sensei acted on his emotions to save
(Y/N)-Sensei. But Kakashi-Sensei clearly already spectulated-"

"Speculated." Sakura corrected.

"Yeah, whatever Sauce-Gay, anyways, Kakashi-Sensei already knew that
(Y/N)-Sensei was in danger, that's why we went to save her. What does that have to do with emotions?" Naruto asked.

Sakura slapped her forehead as a sigh escaped her lips.

Sasuke also rolled his eyes. Twice.