✧Disclaimer✧

⇿ ⇿ ⇿

These characters belong to the creators of The Vampire Diaries, Julie Plec, and of course the lovely Rick Riordan.

I only own the plot points that differ to the show, and the adorable character of Rosie.
This story takes place during seasons 2-4 of the show, The Vampire Diaries.
•••••••••••

The character of Percy Jackson is from the Percy Jackson book series created by Rick Riordan.

♥︎♡♡♥︎
Amelia Zadro as Persephone "Percy" Jackson

♥︎♡♡♥︎Amelia Zadro as Persephone "Percy" Jackson

☼               ◡                                  ⌌☾       ⁘      ⁃

☼ ◡ ⌌
☾ ⁘
⁃. ◡◡

This is my first book so I apologize in advance for any mistakes. Constructive criticism is appreciated!!

*Some of the cast for the Vampire Diaries are very problematic, so feel free to imagine anyone you want as their characters!!*

𝕎𝕒𝕣 𝕟𝕚𝕟𝕘: ᴛʜɪs sᴛᴏʀʏ ᴄᴏɴᴛᴀɪɴs ᴀ ʙɪᴛ ᴏғ ᴠɪᴏʟᴇɴᴄᴇ, ᴄᴜʀsɪɴɢ, ᴀ ᴄʜᴀʀᴀᴄᴛᴇʀ ᴡʜᴏ ʜᴀs ᴀɴ ᴏʙsᴇssɪᴏɴ ᴡɪᴛʜ ʙʟᴜᴇ ᴄᴏᴏᴋɪᴇs, ᴀɴᴅ ᴀ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ɪɴᴛᴇʀᴇsᴛ ᴡʜᴏ sɪᴍᴘs ғᴏʀ ʜᴇʀ.

𝔼𝕩𝕥𝕣𝕒 𝕎𝕒𝕣 𝕟𝕚𝕟𝕘: ɪ ᴄʜᴀɴɢᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ᴄᴏᴠᴇʀ sᴏᴍᴇᴡʜᴀᴛ ᴏғᴛᴇɴ.

⇠⇠⇠⇠⇠⇠⇠

you have been warned.
love, shay

PSA!!: there's been a lot of aggressive or violent comments towards characters that readers don't like, and if i see ones i deem inappropriate for the extreme tones in it (such as commenting an in depth long non-joking description about how you would like to torture a character because they upset percy) or if i see name calling with words such as 'höe, whôre, or slût' they will be deleted.
thankfully none of these words have been used to describe percy, but still, i like to create a nice environment with this story, so all i ask is that when it comes to comments mentioned above, you please dial it back a bit. thank you so much, my loves! <33