Chapter 21: Breakfast and Coffins

₊₊₊₊₊

Klaus woke up to see the demigod cuddled up beside him. She was still asleep, her wavy dark hair flowing down her shoulders.

He didn't notice the small smile that appeared on his lips. His eyes traveled across her face, examining the features.

The original hybrid closed his eyes again. For the first time in a while, Klaus felt calm. He didn't feel worried about the people out to get him. His thoughts weren't consumed with fear, anger, or self-hatred.

Percy moved slightly, causing him to look down again. Her arm held him closer and she nestled her head into his chest.

"Good morning, love." His words fell from his lips tenderly.

She groaned slightly and hid her face in his chest. Klaus chuckled at the action. The demigod could feel the vibrations of his body when he laughed.

Percy kept her eyes closed, "Good night."

"It's morning, love." An amused smile appeared on his face.

She gripped his shirt. "Too bad."

The raven haired beauty was ready to fall back asleep.

"I'm going to wake my siblings up today."

Her sleepiness disappeared.

Percy looked up at him with a smile. The hybrid was immediately entranced by her beauty. Her bright sea green eyes were startling. He couldn't help but get lost in them.

The demigod was excited. "So, I can see Elijah, the suit loving original again?"

Klaus chuckled, "Yes, love."

"Yay! Do you think I'll get along with the rest of your siblings too?" She questioned.

The corners of his mouth went up. "I think that you manage to get along with everyone. I don't think my siblings would be any different."

"I don't get along with everyone." Percy said with a cheeky smile.

The original raised an eyebrow in amusement. "Like who?"

The demigod shook her head. "Nope. Not gonna unpack all that right now."

"Well, now I have to know." He smirked at her.

Percy playfully rolled her eyes. "Nope."

The hybrid gave her cute puppy-dog eyes.

"Maybe I'll tell you all about my enemies someday. But you have to earn it." She poked his chest.

Klaus sighed. "And how am I supposed to do that?"

The raven haired beauty shrugged.

It was the original's turn to roll his eyes. "Fine, love." He started to sit up, and Percy pulled him back.

"What do you think you're doing?" She pouted.

He smiled at her, showing his dimples. "I'm going to go make breakfast."

Her face lit up. "You're gonna make me food?"

Klaus found her expression adorable. "Yes, and you can go back to sleep."

The sea green eyed girl shook her head. "No."

The hybrid was confused. "You don't want breakfast?"

She was offended by the question.

"Of course, I want breakfast. But if you're getting up, I'm going with you." She said softly.

Once again, her eyes held his captive.