Chapter 14: Retail shopping

Percy laughed at her reflection in the mirror. She and Rebekah were shopping for clothes. The demigod wasn't usually a fan of shopping but the original asked her to try on clothes too. So, the demigod obliged.

Instead of taking it seriously, Percy picked out pieces of clothing of all colors of the rainbow. And she managed to wear all of them at once.

She looked like a rainbow barfed on her. The demigod, of course, loved it.

Strutting out of the dressing room, Percy did her best impression of models walking down the catwalk. She flipped her hair and laughed again. "I'm fabulous."

Nik chuckled. "Yes, you are, love."

She grinned at him. Rebekah shook her head with an amused smile. "You even make that look good."

"Thanks, Bex."

Even Stefan had a small smile at the demigod's dramatics.

Rebekah walked over and handed her a dress. "Now, will you try this on? I think it'll look amazing on you."

Percy grumbled a bit. "Fine."

The sea green eyed girl went back to the dressing room. She removed the previous outfit and put on the dress. It was a light blue dress, so Percy didn't hate it. The color complimented her skin tone and made her eyes pop.

The demigod made funny faces in the mirror and made a peace sign with her hand.

She heard Rebekah start talking. "There has to be more to this dress."

"There's not," the hybrid replied.

Rebekah moved back the curtain and stepped out.

"So, women in the twenty first century dress like prostitutes, then."

"Sometimes. But, don't judge, Bex. People can wear what they want, that's what is so cool about it." Percy said.

"I guess. You know, I got dirty looks for wearing trousers."

Klaus replied, "You wore trousers so women today could wear nothing."

Percy left the dressing room.

The blonde looked in her direction. "Percy, you look beautiful!"

"Aw thank you. You look drop dead gorgeous, Bex."

The original smiled. She turned her attention back to the two boys. The Salvatore looked mildly impressed and Klaus couldn't take his eyes off the raven haired beauty.

"You look stunning, love." The hybrid said gently, his eyes not leaving her own.

"Thank you." Their eyes didn't break apart until Stefan commented. "You do look pretty."

Percy laughed. She knew it must have been hard for the Salvatore to admit that. "Thank you, Stefan."

The vampire noticed she didn't address him with one of her terrible nicknames. He was thankful for it and continued drinking his champagne.

"And what is this music? It sounds like a cable car accident." The original commented.

Percy laughed. "That's just rude."

Rebekah shrugged, "It's true."

"It's dance music." The Salvatore explained.

"You would dance to this?" She asked, sounding baffled.

Percy smiled and gently took the original's hand. "Yup. Like this." She began doing weird movements with Rebekah, causing the blonde to laugh. The demigod spun Rebekah around in a clumsy way. The two fell into each other and began laughing harder.