Impulsive

A few seconds later I was breathless and panting, my body still tingled from that euphoric state I was in. I swallowed and my head seemed fuzzy for a moment, all that was just from his mouth and fingers, I could feel the excitement in my stomach and between my legs when I imagined what he would do to me when we went all the way.

Mitchell moved upwards and I didn't even realize when he lay beside me, propping himself on his elbow, his lips glistened with the evidence of what he just put me through. He leaned over and pressed his lips, gently over mine, making me taste myself.

He pulled away and brushed the strands of the now damp hair away from my face, he didn't say anything but just gazed into my eyes for a long moment. He trailed his finger over the bridge of my nose, down to my lips, my chin, and then over my neck.

He stopped and rested his hand over my one breast, his eyes not once leaving mine, "I hope you're not exhausted already?" He whispered, "Because I am far from done with you."

I smirked and wrapped my hand around his neck, pulling him further towards me, "You better not be."

Without giving me a moment to compose myself, he crashed his lips against mine while his hands started roaming my body once more. My hands reached for his belt and with a bit of a struggle, I undid the buckle before opening the button of his pants and slowly pulling the zipper down.

I could feel his excitement, restrained against me and while his lips worked their magic over mine, I thought it was time I paid him back for his teasing. I rubbed down on him gently and then with more force, earning a low groan from him.

When I grasped his hard member, he mistakenly bit my lips and pulled away, leaving me a state of giggles. He looked down at me in amusement and I smirked, "Tit for tat."

He raised a brow, "You really want to play that game right now," He responded, and his finger pinched my nipple, making me yelp, "When you are at my mercy?"

I lifted myself off the bed and rubbed myself against him, painfully slow, he shut his eyes and clenched his jaw before looking down at me with a darkened gaze.

I widened my smirk, "So are you,"

He grinned and slowly nodded, "Then let's play," He mumbled before kissing me much harsher than before, nibbling and grazing his teeth over my lips.

Mitchell grabbed my leg and wrapped it around him, grinding himself against me while roughly kissing me, his tongue stroking over mine. He pulled away from lips to allow us to breathe but he didn't stop a second because his lips were on my neck, sucking and nibbling my skin. My eyes rolled to the back of my head because of the sensations but in my pleasure state, I heard a ring.

It sounded like a telephone and it was loud, which meant it was in the bedroom, I frowned thinking someone must've really wanted to get hold of Mitchell if first, his cell phone rang and now what appeared to be the landline.

Mitchell didn't hear or didn't care because he didn't stop, he carried on but ever since I missed Abuela's call when my mom was admitted in hospital, I was a little paranoid.

"Mitch," I breathed.

"Patience, baby," He said between kisses over my collarbone.

"No," I said more firmly, "Can't you hear the phone ring?"

Mitchell paused and pulled away, he looked at me in annoyance, but his lust-filled eyes and swollen lips told me it would be easy to appease him.

He rolled his eyes and between pants he muttered, "It's not a phone, it's the security intercom from outside and just like my cell, I don't give a fuck," He lowered himself over me once more, his chest hair tickling my tender breasts, he placed a long, hard peck on my lips, "I am busy," He pulled away and looked directly into my eyes, adding, "And if you keep on interrupting me, I'm going to be forced to gag you."