Denver

It's funny how one's mind always automatically knows when it's morning and time to, unfortunately, get up. Even though my eyes were closed, I could still see the brightness coming in from the window.

Rather reluctantly I opened one eye and squinted, feeling a slight discomfort due to the brightness of day. I opened the other eye shortly thereafter and after blinking a few times my vision was clearer.

The first thing I saw was the bed next to mine, it was empty with only the disheveled linen on it. I then heard the shower running from the bathroom, I reached for my charging phone which sat on the nightstand I shared with Mitchell and looked at the time, it was a little after eight am.

I dropped my phone back and mumbled to myself before I turned to the other side of the bed, "Such a freaking rooster."

I figured Mitchell was already awake and in the shower. I idly wondered why he always woke up so early and before me. Was he always like that or did he just want to get into the shower before me? For the last five days now, without fail, Mitchell was always awake way before me and he was stealthy in the morning, I didn't hear him get up once since we shared a room.

I wondered if he did anything weird to me when I was sleeping and since I slept like the dead, I wouldn't know if he put a dirty sock or filthy underwear on my face. With that thought my eyes that were drifting off to sleep again shot wide open, just the mere thought of him taking advantage of my sleeping state made me shudder.

But would he really do that to me? I mean apart from our very first encounter – which in my defense I didn't know him then, I didn't do anything disgusting to him. No, Mitchell was many things, but he didn't seem like the kind to take advantage of an innocent girl asleep, besides I think he preferred me asleep than awake, so he wouldn't do anything to wake me up. But then again, he also knew that I didn't wake easily, so if h did take advantage of me sleep state, he'd knows I won't get up.

I rubbed a hand over my face, unable to sleep with these thoughts. Just as I was about to sit up, I heard the bathroom door open and within seconds, Mitchell – in all his shirtless glory stepped out.

Once again, he had a white towel loosely wrapped around his waist, exposing his abs and v-lines, his hair was very wet and messy, and his torso still had droplets of water dripping down from his neck. I was shamelessly checking him out and no one could blame me, the man was blessed with great genes because he honestly was hot, pity his shitty attitude and personality ruined everything.

He didn't seem to notice that I was awake because as he dug around for clothes in his bag, he did what he was doing every morning over the last four mornings – nag me to get up.

"Mila," He called, "Get your lazy ass out of be-"

"I'm awake!" I cut him off by exclaiming.

I sat up in bed and adjusted my clothes before he could turn around and have a full show of my body again. He looked at me over his shoulder.

"I am shocked." He said.

He went back to digging around his bag and I looked at the way his muscles protruded on his back as he was slouching downwards, he really was so lean and there was something so attractive about a man's back muscles. I shook my head, I had to stop checking him out and remember he was a broody, sour puss.

I looked at him curiously though, the thoughts of this morning running in my mind.

"Hey Mitch, what do you do to me when I'm asleep?" I asked him.

He sharply turned his neck and looked at me with a frown. "What?"

"I mean, do you do any weird crap to me as revenge for all the fun you have with me?" I asked casually.