Shared Space

"We at the hotel, motel, Holiday Inn. We at the hotel, motel, Holiday Inn!" I sang doing a small fist pump as Mitchell and I walked to our hotel room.

When we reached, we were greeted by the porter waiting outside our room. Mitchell walked past him and slid the card into the keyhole and the door opened. The porter walked in first and Mitchell followed but before he could enter, he glanced at me, "Shut up Mila."

I ignored him and entered the room after him, Mitchell stood at the doorway waiting for the porter to unload our luggage.

I stood in front of Mitchell and to annoy him I ran my hands over his chest in an overly dramatized sultry way, while singing, "Two plus two, I'm gon' undress you, then we're gonna go three and three, you gon' undress me."

I paused and looked into his eyes as I sang, "Then we're gonna go four and four, we gon' freak some more."

He gave me a bored look, grabbed my hands that were on his chest and pushed it away. He opened his mouth to say something, but the porter cleared his throat, stopping him.

"Sir, will that be all?" He asked.

I left Mitchell to deal with him while I entered the room.

"Well, this is underwhelming." I muttered to myself.

The room was much smaller than the previous two we stayed at; it was very uniformed. There were two queen sized beds in the middle of the room, with white linen and a grey and deep brown coloured contras headboard. Separating the beds was one little bedside pedestal with a telephone sitting on it and above was a wall mounted lamp.

Directly opposite the beds was a wall mounted flatscreen television and below that was a desk with a kettle and teatime condiments set on a tray next to a pair of teacups. This room had no view but just a glass sliding door which lead to a little balcony where you could see the city.

"Have a pleasant stay, sir." I heard the porter tell Mitchell just after he was tipped.

"Already gotten used to five-star luxury, I see." Mitchell, who just closed the door behind him said.

I turned around and faced him, stopping him from walking further in the room. I traced a line from his cheek down to his jaw line with the back of my index and middle finger in a flirtatious manner.

"What can I say," I said in a sultry tone, "You really know how to spoil a girl.

Mitchell gave me a bored look before he pushed my hand away. "Do you ever stop? I mean after your little act five seconds ago; I don't even want to know what went through that porters mind."

I wriggled my shoulders and said, "That we're going to do the nasty."

He ignored me and walked past me towards the bed near the balcony. I didn't know why, but I took great pleasure in getting under his skin for some reason.

"Oh, come on, don't be such a sour puss Bitchell." I told. "Smile, because we're having a slumber party."

He snapped his eyes in my direction. "A what?"

"A slumber party, you know..." I trailed off, stepping closer to him, "A sleepover but we do fun things."

He raised a brow at me and remained quiet for a long moment. I could only imagine what was going through his mind.

"Define fun." He simply said.

"Ooh, aren't you an eager beaver." I winked.

"But," I said in a more serious tone. "Before you get too excited, it's not what your dirty mind is thinking."