Aftermath

"Okay, the last one," I said as I picked up the small shot glass filled with tequila.

I downed it in one go, scrunching my face as the bitter liquid went down my throat. As soon as the glass was empty, a lime wedge was shoved in my mouth.

I groaned when the bitter and sour danced together on my tongue, there was something oddly satisfying about tequila and the more I drank, the higher I felt.

"Atta girl!" Mitchell cheered from beside me. He grinned and brought his thumb to the corner of my lip, wiping away the lime juice dribble.

"You guys are wild," Owen who was seated next to Faith opposite from us, muttered in bewilderment.

"Or you're just boring." Mitchell threw his way before picking up a shot and downing it in no time. I returned the favor and brought a lime wedge to his lips when he was done.

He squinted his eyes and pulled his face as he sucked on the lime.

"Ah," He groaned under his breath before removing the wedge.

I smirked at him and placed my hand on his thigh, "How do you look so hot even when you're making an ugly face?"

Mitchell looked amused, his eyes were bloodshot and slightly droopy. The place was hot so the part of his chest which was exposed by the undone buttons on his shirt glistened in the dim-lit room. His cologne enveloped me as I leaned into him and maybe it was the alcohol speaking but Mitchell looks so damn sexy dressed all in black, his hair was messy and after all the lime licking, his lips looked extra pink and full.

"Oh yeah?" He smirked down at me.

I nodded, "It's almost as sexy as the face you make when you're on top of me and about to reach that euphoric finish-line."

Owen started coughing from across the table, Faith who wasn't fazed by our flirting anymore rolled her eyes and tapped Owen's back.

Ignoring them and everyone else around us, Mitchell's smirk grew wider and he leaned into me. He placed his large hand over my exposed upper thigh and gently caressed it, his eyes fell to my boobs, down to my legs and then up to my lips and eventually back to my eyes.

"Hmm, in that case," He hummed as his fingers moved around from the surface of my thigh to the inside, "Bonitas piernas, ¿A qué hora abren?"

If I had to widen my eyes any more, I was sure it would fall off. Mitchell speaking Spanish was hot but the words he said were hot and funny – at least my drunken brain thought so.

"Oh my God," Faith face palmed herself and I couldn't help but laugh at what he just said.

Owen looked confused at everyone, "What did he say?"

"You don't want to know," Faith replied.

"He said," I slowed down from my laughter, "I have nice legs and then he asked what time they open."

Mitchell removed his hand off my thigh and relaxed back on his seat, his eyes fell to me, "And you still haven't answered."

"Para ti, Guapo," I made a kissy face, "En cualquier momento."

"Vamanos!" Mitchell enthusiastically exclaimed, resulting in my laughter once more.

Owen looked like he was going to faint, I couldn't understand why he still reacted that way when he knew it was how Mitchell and I rolled.

"Do I even want to know what they said now?" He hesitantly asked, before taking a sip from his bourbon.

Faith sighed, "She just said, for you, handsome, anytime," Faith was so done with Owen's reaction which made it even funnier, "And then Mitchell said let's go."