Thanksgiving Continued

Disclaimer: Mature Content

"Get on the bed properly," He instructed, and I didn't need to be told twice.

I crawled all the way up and Mitchell followed, he gently pushed my head down on the pillow, hovering over me before he claimed my lips once more.

I tangled my hands in his hair while he kissed me urgently, even in a heated moment like this, our egos still had a clash as each of us fought for dominance, but Mitchell was clearly more experienced in this field – something I did not want to think about at the moment. The thought of Mitchell with someone else like this stirred an awful amount of jealousy in my stomach.

While his lips passionately violated mine, I arched my back, rubbing myself against him, hoping the little friction would relieve the ache I felt between my legs. Mitchell seemed to like it because he smiled against my lips, loving how impatient I was getting. He moved his lips to my jaw where he nibbed and sucked on my skin, his one hand reached for my left breast, he gently rubbed his hands over the delicate skin before asserting more pressure and squeezed.

I let out a pleasurable whimper as he kneaded and teased my skin, his thumb moved to my nipple, instantly hardening it. His breath was heavy at my ears as his teeth grazed over the sweet spot behind my ear. While one hand worked my breast and the other was slowly sliding up my inner thigh, he knew very well what he was doing because the featherlike strokes from his fingers moved up to my most sensitive area and as soon as I thought he was going to touch me there, he retracted and caressed down again.

He kissed down the length of my neck, nipping and grazing with his teeth as he reached my collarbone, my stomach churned and there was a pulsing burn rapidly growing between my legs. My hands roamed from his hair, down to his neck, and then to his back, where I could feel the taut muscles under my fingertips, pulling him closer.

Mitchell's mouth found my right breast, he planted soft kisses on my tender flesh, my breath was coming in pants when his tongue reached my nipple, he gripped onto the sensitive nub with his lips and gently pulled, earning him a deep moan from me. He opened his mouth and rolled his tongue over my nipple, while his mouth worked one breast, his hands worked the other. The sensations that were running through me were enough to drive me to the very edge, I could feel the pressure building and I kept arching my back, but he pushed me down and took complete control of the situation.

"Mitch," I gasped, digging my fingers into his back.

He pulled back and looked down at my flustered, flushed state, his eyes were hooded and filled with what appeared to be desire. The hard bulge pressing against me proved how much he wanted this too, and every time he moved against me, it got me more needy.

"I know," He hoarsely whispered back, "But we have all night."

"First," He breathed before he began placing kisses under my breasts, down to my belly where he left open-mouthed kisses, coating my already hot body with his saliva. While he kissed me, he caught me off guard and I felt his fingers graze against the fabric of my panties, A loud gasp left my lips and I wriggled, he seemed to like that because he smiled against my skin.

He repeated the action, only this time he pressed his fingers against my aching core, sending waves of pleasure through my body, I moaned when he repeated the action.

He played with the fabric of my panties for a moment until he pushed them aside and grazed the tips of his fingers over my very sensitive and needy area, I arched my back further and shut my eyes when in a torturously teasing manner, he caressed the soft folds.

"Mitchell," I breathlessly whined.

"Let's get rid of this," He said under his breath and I lifted myself off the bed giving him room to remove the dress which was in a bunch at my hips. He pushed it off and with the help of my legs, I kicked it off completely.