Detroit

"Mmm." I moaned in my sleep and turned to my side, blocking out the noises around me.

"Mila!" I heard a very annoying voice calling my name while they simultaneously knocked on my door.

"Mila!" the voice was louder and instead of knocking they were banging on the door.

"What?" I groggily replied.

"It's nine am, get your ass out of bed." The voice said.

"Yeah, yeah," I mumbled as I let myself sleep again.

It was only nine am, so I saw no need to get up, besides I was on vacation and vacation meant to rest and sleep.

It felt like I was sleeping for literally a second when the banging sound was back.

"Mila! We need to leave by ten, so get up now or I will drag you out of that damn bed." The voice yelled.

God, this guy sounded like a mom trying to get me out of bed. I was exhausted, I only slept after four am the previous night or shall I say morning, simply because sleep didn't come easily no matter how much I tried.

After dinner, Mitchell and I left and reached the hotel after a half-hour drive, when we reached, he went straight to bed as he claimed to be beyond exhausted. I went to bed too because I was pretty tired too but as soon as I was in my pajamas and in bed, sleep seemed to have gone into hiding because I was wide awake, so I scrolled through my social media feed, read a little and then watched the Spanish crime series I just couldn't stop viewing, yet didn't have the time to binge.

"Mila Bandera!" the voice was more urgent and sounded really pissed off.

"If you don't get up this instant, I will break this damn door down and drag your ass out of bed."

I opened one eye, then the next to see that the room was still completely dark, I loved that about hotel rooms, the curtains were so thick that no sun was allowed in until they were open. I stretched my arms out as I yawned in the process. I lay in bed for a moment longer to just allow my mind to wake up fully before I sat up and brushed my fingers through my hair.

"Mil-" Mitchell's demonic voice yelled again.

"I'm awake Bitch!" I yelled back at him, annoyed.

"Good, get ready ASAP, we need to leave pronto." He insisted.

I mimicked his words as I pulled my face before I very reluctantly got out of bed.

I dragged my feet to the bathroom; my mind was still asleep as I opened the shower before I peed and brushed my teeth. I cursed Mitchell's voice, it was the most annoying thing to hear first thing in the morning, if there was anything I hated was being disturbed while I slept.

It took me about thirty minutes in the bathroom before I was out of the shower and back in my room with a towel wrapped around me, digging through my bag picking out something to wear.

I decided to wear something comfortable since we would be traveling so I put on a pair of bottle-green joggers and matched it with a white tank top which I tucked in so it looked a little more trendy and matched it with white sneakers. I left my hair down loose and after completing my morning skin regime, I applied some Chapstick on my lips, grabbed my bag, and left the room.

"Well, it is about time." Mitchell complained as I dropped my suitcase just outside my bedroom.

"You are an asshole who is against sleep and for that, I hate you more," I spat at him as I walked past to the table set out in the corner of the room which was laid out with food.